Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Vick to KC next season?

Default Vick to KC next season?

I'm pretty sure Vicks contract will be up at the end of the season (?) and he will probably be going somewhere that he would start and I would be happy if he came to KC. I like Cassell but if he doesn't play that good this year then I think Vick could be a good fit. Also it would bring in another playmaker along with Charles and McCluster.

Qft^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    You're absolutely right in most of what you wrote. I'm just pointing out that people are exaggerating something that doesn't need exaggeration to be heinous. Vick wasn't crueler to the animals than he thought he needed to be. He wasn't stringing dogs up from trees with piano wire.
    HE ADMITTED TO TWISTING WIRES AROUND THE NECKS OF DOGS AND HANGING THEM FROM A TREE JUST OFF HIS BACK PORCH!!!!! Why are you "under exaggerating" his CRIMES!!!!???

I wouldn't mind it. He did his time and is a great player.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Hell to the no!@! I personnally guarantee that Vick will never ever be a Chief! I'll bet my paycheck on it!!!!!!
    If you go look at at the legal issues he has even before the killings... I am pretty sure Ron Mexico does not fit the Haley/Pioli type of players that they are looking for.

I think it is pretty safe he won't be a Chief while these two are running the team.

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    HE ADMITTED TO TWISTING WIRES AROUND THE NECKS OF DOGS AND HANGING THEM FROM A TREE JUST OFF HIS BACK PORCH!!!!! Why are you "under exaggerating" his CRIMES!!!!???
    If you can find the source stating that you factually saw that he admitted to twisting wires around them and hanging them by trees, then it is not longer an exaggeration but fact and not further arguments could be made saying different.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678