Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Browns Mack accuses Smith of playing dirty....

Default Browns Mack accuses Smith of playing dirty....

MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I never thought I would see the day when Chiefs fans would be willing to accept dirty play on their team to win ball games.

Heck, while we are at it, why not have the offensive line start throwing cut blocks? I mean after all, as long as you don't get flagged, all is fair in the trenches!
    I am not to upset because I don't no for sure if he did it. A guy can make a ton of excuses for a game that they lost. And if what he says happend did happen how to we no it was dirty play and not an accident. Theres a lot worse things that happen on the field a lot is just part of the game it happens. If this becomes a every week or a repeat thing then I will get upset about it. I don't want any dirty players on my team.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    BEcause the Browns center complains and says it's dirty play, it is?

I don't want the chiefs playing dirty, but there's probably way more terrible stuff goes on in those piles than we get privy to, and most guys chalk it up to being part of the game. Art Still once talked about Raiders OT Henry Lawrence punching him in the stomach on pile ups- Art told the story with a smile.

Apparently, the Cleveland center feels picked on and compelled to whine about it.
    OK so we go from, I really don't care if they play dirty... to... well we really don't KNOW if he played dirty.

I said as much in my post, but at the same time, I am not going to defend Smith because I don't know either way. If he did do it, then I want him to stop, if he didn't do it, then he is fine, continue on.

I am just not going to defend him just because he is a Chief.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

wow cmon.. you guys ought to know that penalty call comes from the ORIGINAL giving him the business call dont you?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eslz06J9hFw"]YouTube - Ref Is Giving Him The Business[/ame]

Just rewatched the game and the play right after the 2 minute mark in the 2nd quarter. Mack gets thrown to the ground and smith lands on top of him and reaches in between his legs and gives him a pinch it looks like..
    Can definitely tell he did reach up there though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12