Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: glen dorsey

Default glen dorsey

what do you guys think i know some people called him a bust his first year.but i am seeing some great improvemant so far this year. he looks to be a solid player for years to come

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    what do you guys think i know some people called him a bust his first year.but i am seeing some great improvemant so far this year. he looks to be a solid player for years to come
    Yep. Unlike Cassel I never gave up on him. It's difficult to build any sort of continuity when you're constantly playing under different coaches and schemes and a different position from your college days. Also, unlike Cassel, I was/am willing to give him a bit more time because he'll never impact the outcome of a game and the overall mentality of a team in the same way and magnitude that a QB does.

Thanks Aussie!

he had a monster game last week. This week was okay but nothing oustanding. I really have no complaints.

Most people are willing to give Berry some time, but, to those who aren't, take note of the amount of time to took for Dorsey to develop. I realize a safety should probably develop more quickly than a DL. However, I think two games is a little to short of a time span to rush to judgment. Talk to me in two years. I will be willing to listen to your arguments then.

Against Cleveland he was being double-teamed on just about every play & one of those doing the double-teaming was OT Joe Thomas. Dorsey held his ground well enough that Jerome Harrison only got 33 yards on 16 carries.

He is starting to show why he was a top 5 pick. I think he will only get better and that's a good thing for the Chiefs. I think we might see the same thing out of Tyson in the next couple of years as well.

I think he can only get better and he's done well so far this year.

A side note- he lives 2 houses away from my friend and it's the same house that mike sweeney (for all the royals fans) live in before he left KC

He i's definitely coming around:)

Yes, coming around, and it's nice to see. Between he and Hali, and the way DJ has been playing, this is getting fun to watch. Add Tyson back in, and let him season a bit more, this could get pretty exciting.

To add to that, the spirit seems infectious. I noticed Shaun Smith seems to have some fire, and Mr. Flowers looks pretty good too

JB

If he contines playing well i would love to see him at the pro bowl. maybe since we are winning more this year we will have players in the pro bowl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast