Thread: Nice bit of Advertisement for the Crowd and Chief Tyler

Default Nice bit of Advertisement for the Crowd and Chief Tyler

This was posted in the news threads, but I wonder how many read the article:

First person fan reaction: fans excitedly cautious about Kansas City Chiefs after week 2 of NFL action - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Fans on ChiefsCrowd.com are echoing what I think. The first half was horrible and there are questions about Matt Cassel's(notes) ability as a quarterback. It took him an entire half to get involved. "Chief Tyler" said of Cassel, "He's not capable of picking it up…. It feels good to be 2-0, but as long as Cassel is under center a…meltdown is just one Cassel touch away." Cassel only threw for 176 yards with two interceptions as the Chiefs didn't score on offense against the Browns.

Other sentiments are echoed in the fact that the Chiefs are 2-0 because of head coach Todd Haley. Despite the ugly win in Cleveland, a win is a win. "You can't have a guy like McCluster on the field and not be able to get him the ball," said "Brish" on ChiefsCrowd.com.

Most fans are glad for the turnaround, but are also cautious about how well the Chiefs will do down the line. The first victory was emotionally charged, at home, and the special teams were great. The second victory the offense was sputtering and special teams were not existent on punts.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

That's awesome. Congrats Chief Tyler and to our site!

Resident Celebrity

...and Brish.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    ...and Brish.
    Yeah I saw that too after reading it again. Congratulations Chief Tyler and Brish!

Resident Celebrity

OUTSTANDING!

Just one of the reasons this is a great place!

It sounds pretty harsh, but I think most everybody knows I'm pretty far down on Cassel. I'd be ecstatic to eat crow though.

Thanks Aussie!

I was able to read this from Strickens FB link the other day. Congrats to Chief Tyler, Brish, and of course Chiefs Crowd!! YEEHAW!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~