Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Larry Johnson Cut

Default Larry Johnson Cut

Just goes to show how none of you are any better except KristofLaw. Still was a great running back.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Just goes to show how none of you are any better except KristofLaw. Still was a great running back.
    Wrong, I though LJ was, and going to be a great RB for us! He destroyed himself. I believed in him, form the time he was a rookie, still believe in him after his hold out for the big money, but after that he went down hill. He did this to himself, and was a locker room negative person. His legal problems, also did not help him, and was a distraction in a very negative way to the Team. So I just say, he was payed well, for more than his worth to the Chiefs. Thank you Carl, he was your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Wrong, I though LJ was, and going to be a great RB for us! He destroyed himself. I believed in him, form the time he was a rookie, still believe in him after his hold out for the big money, but after that he went down hill. He did this to himself, and was a locker room negative person. His legal problems, also did not help him, and was a distraction in a very negative way to the Team. So I just say, he was payed well, for more than his worth to the Chiefs. Thank you Carl, he was your pick.
    I'm not denying his legal troubles. It is just I see "thugs" (as people here call them) differently. Anyone under the right circumstances can get in to trouble. People have different tendencies good or bad. It's just the way it is. That is all I will say.
    Loved watching him run and that is all I care about with him. I thought we were done with LJ threads.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Larry Johnson? Grandma-Ma? I didnt know he tried out for the Raiders after such a long basketball career. He should just enjoy his retirement me thinks

I'm glad he opened his big mouth in K.C or else we might have still held on to him. He ran the exact same way he ran in K.C except this time it didn't hurt my team. He's done. GO CHIEFS!

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    I'm not denying his legal troubles. It is just I see "thugs" (as people here call them) differently. Anyone under the right circumstances can get in to trouble. People have different tendencies good or bad. It's just the way it is. That is all I will say.
    Loved watching him run and that is all I care about with him. I thought we were done with LJ threads.
    LJ sucks at football, he's a terrible teammate, and he's a terrible person. The end.

Calling him a thug is disrespectful to thugs, as thugs grow up living a tough life, not spoiled and pampered in an upper-middle class home.

What a waste of talent..pockets got heavy and he never recovered..its sad really, hopefully he will make some good changes with his life, but doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    What a waste of talent..pockets got heavy and he never recovered..its sad really, hopefully he will make some good changes with his life, but doubt it.
    Yep!

Like a cheap hooker; he's spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Like a cheap hooker; he's spent.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast