Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Larry Johnson Cut

Default Larry Johnson Cut

That's because you are one of about 10 people on Earth who doesn't believe in evil. But I can probably come around to your way of thinking: John Wayne Gacey, Adolph Hitler and Joseph Stalin were not evil, just following their natural tendencies. LJ was no mass murderer, but to say there is no evil is well stu...oh forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    That's because you are one of about 10 people on Earth who doesn't believe in evil. But I can probably come around to your way of thinking: John Wayne Gacey, Adolph Hitler and Joseph Stalin were not evil, just following their natural tendencies. LJ was no mass murderer, but to say there is no evil is well stu...oh forget it.
    Millions of people don't. After thinking about, there really isn't. I'm not going to explain this as I already have. Think about....oh wait you won't. Look at things from another point of view. Technically everything is human nature. Everyone was once an innocent baby. Certain circumstance happened all throughout there life to make what they are. Human nature. Extremely complex

I'm tired of responding to the same people. There seems to be only one type of people here. Lets just end this internet drama and talk about the Chiefs
    Last edited by kilobytes; 09-24-2010 at 08:54 PM.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post

@ Hayvern The worst type of person on Earth? Really harsh there. But there is no good or evil. Can't help your tendencies...human nature. I have already explained this a billion times but no one listens. But you will never understand. *sigh*
    Yeah, we have talked about this, I don't care if there is good or evil, but there is what is acceptable in society. It is generally considered unacceptable to do the things that Johnson did by the majority of people in society.

We all are shaped by our experiences in life, but we are also not animals, we have a general idea of what is acceptable behavior and we make a conscious effort to do those things that are good.

Others make a choice to do whatever is good for them, does that make them evil? Not really, but it makes them an outcast in society as a rule. Sure there will be people who will accept them, and even encourage them to continue doing what it is they do.

All in all, individually we choose who is good or bad acting based on our own convictions, if you have no convictions, then I am truly sorry for you.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Yeah, we have talked about this, I don't care if there is good or evil, but there is what is acceptable in society. It is generally considered unacceptable to do the things that Johnson did by the majority of people in society.

We all are shaped by our experiences in life, but we are also not animals, we have a general idea of what is acceptable behavior and we make a conscious effort to do those things that are good.

Others make a choice to do whatever is good for them, does that make them evil? Not really, but it makes them an outcast in society as a rule. Sure there will be people who will accept them, and even encourage them to continue doing what it is they do.

All in all, individually we choose who is good or bad acting based on our own convictions, if you have no convictions, then I am truly sorry for you.
    Well yeah, you have to have what is acceptable and what is not. I think whatever LJ did is minor. His brother had a DUI you know.

It's just too complex what makes someone who they are. We must understand one another even if we think they are bad people.
    Last edited by kilobytes; 09-25-2010 at 01:04 AM.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Millions of people don't. After thinking about, there really isn't. I'm not going to explain this as I already have. Think about....oh wait you won't. Look at things from another point of view. Technically everything is human nature. Everyone was once an innocent baby. Certain circumstance happened all throughout there life to make what they are. Human nature. Extremely complex

I'm tired of responding to the same people. There seems to be only one type of people here. Lets just end this internet drama and talk about the Chiefs
    But you, of course, are "enlightened" and have the ability to see both sides unlike us knuckle-draggers. LJ is better gone and any team that gives him more money deserves what they get. He is a whiney quitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    We don't have to imagine, we saw it at the latter part of last year.
    We saw him dominate with a crap line. Imagine if he had the 2004 chiefs line with Willie Roaf.

Well yeah, you have to have what is acceptable and what is not. I think whatever LJ did is minor. His brother had a DUI you know.

It's just too complex what makes someone who they are. We must understand one another even if we think they are bad people.
    What does that prove? He comes from a family of misfits and thugs?

Dude....Your acting pathetic. Don't you find it odd your the only one supporting him? The guy was scum. He complained his way probably through Penn State, just as he did through the Chiefs and the rest of the NFL. He has had 4 cases of assault to women. I don't care who you are or what someone did to you, you don't hit a women. And yet you support a women beater.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Dude....Your acting pathetic. Don't you find it odd your the only one supporting him? The guy was scum. He complained his way probably through Penn State, just as he did through the Chiefs and the rest of the NFL. He has had 4 cases of assault to women. I don't care who you are or what someone did to you, you don't hit a women. And yet you support a women beater.
    What if he was raised in an environment where hitting women was "acceptable"?

I'm not saying its right or wrong or that I feel its ok to hit a woman, but at the same time, if a woman wants to act like a man, she's gonna get treated like one.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Best idea ever!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast