Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Larry Johnson Cut

Default Larry Johnson Cut

I could careless. I look at players at how they perform ON THE FIELD. He did great things for the Chiefs up until he didn't want to be a Chief anymore. I don't understand why some teams try to keep players that simply just don't want to be there anymore. You know its not gonna result to good things on the field, plain and simple. I blame the Chiefs as much as I blame Johnson cuz we don't know what REALLY HAPPENED.

I still have his jersey and I'm gonna keep it. He's moved on and now I don't care whether he plays well or not cuz he's not in a Chiefs uniform.

It is what it is.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    I could careless. I look at players at how they perform ON THE FIELD. He did great things for the Chiefs up until he didn't want to be a Chief anymore. I don't understand why some teams try to keep players that simply just don't want to be there anymore. You know its not gonna result to good things on the field, plain and simple. I blame the Chiefs as much as I blame Johnson cuz we don't know what REALLY HAPPENED.

I still have his jersey and I'm gonna keep it. He's moved on and now I don't care whether he plays well or not cuz he's not in a Chiefs uniform.

It is what it is.
    YEP!!
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    LJ sucks at football, he's a terrible teammate, and he's a terrible person. The end.

Calling him a thug is disrespectful to thugs, as thugs grow up living a tough life, not spoiled and pampered in an upper-middle class home.
    Can't get anywhere with people hating no matter what. (the problem with this country...but that's another topic all together) The end.

I don't care how good he was for the Chiefs, he assaulted women and that is completely inexcusable. If he wasn't an NFL player he certainely would be in prison today.

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Can't get anywhere with people hating no matter what. (the problem with this country...but that's another topic all together) The end.
    You know what is even a bigger problem with this country?

People like Johnson who agree to do something for a given return, yet decide to hold out and complain because the amount of recompense they AGREED to take was less than what he MIGHT have made had he played BETTER when he made that agreement.

It happens in everyday life as well. You go take your car into get it fixed and the guy agrees to fix it for $100, then he finds out that the guy down the street charges $200 to do the same job, so he comes back to you and says it is going to now cost you $200, of course this all happens AFTER he has taken the car apart.

OK so that is not the best analogy, but you get the idea. But then add to that how the guy bad mouths you and takes his sweet time even AFTER you agree to pay him the extra money.

Look, here is what we all saw with Johnson. He did not like playing second string, when given the opportunity to lead, he stepped up and played well. Then he decided to complain and hold out for more money after he realized he was better. After getting the money, he got lazy, bad mouthed the organization and his team and let his bad attitude show on the field with his inability to play well. Then he sabotaged himself so he could get released, take his money and go to another team.

This guy deserves everything he got and the one or two years that he DID play well does not make up for the crappy way he acted as a person. He is the worse kind of human being to walk this earth and is now paying the price for his lack of morals and integrity!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Im sure LJ will find a way to blow all his money and end up broke!!
    Thanks for the positive perspective that thought makes me a lot happier. Only one can hope he will be put in the slammer for tax evasion like some other d-bag athletes.

That news just made my day! I'll drink to that!!!
    **ChiefsChick**

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    He deserves the hate he beats on women that's inexscusable. On a side note imagine what Jamaal Charles would have done behind that line especially with a coach that believes in him.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    He deserves the hate he beats on women that's inexscusable. On a side note imagine what Jamaal Charles would have done behind that line especially with a coach that believes in him.
    We don't have to imagine, we saw it at the latter part of last year.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Oh stop exaggerating...

But is it right to hate back? This is what polarizes.

Well then Holmes is more overrated.

@ Hayvern The worst type of person on Earth? Really harsh there. But there is no good or evil. Can't help your tendencies...human nature. I have already explained this a billion times but no one listens. But you will never understand. *sigh*
    Last edited by kilobytes; 09-24-2010 at 08:06 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast