Thread: Anybody need Chiefs vs 49ers tickets?

Default Anybody need Chiefs vs 49ers tickets?

Well, in an unfortunate turn of events I'm not going to be able to make the trip down to Arrowhead this weekend. My wife just called me and her grandfather passed away and it's looking like the visitation/services are planned for Friday/Saturday. Our flight was originally scheduled for KC on Saturday, so we're not going to be able to make it.

Does anyone need tickets? I have 2. I believe they are by some other crowd members, I got them when Canada had pre-ordered a bunch. Section 109.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Well, in an unfortunate turn of events I'm not going to be able to make the trip down to Arrowhead this weekend. My wife just called me and her grandfather passed away and it's looking like the visitation/services are planned for Friday/Saturday. Our flight was originally scheduled for KC on Saturday, so we're not going to be able to make it.

Does anyone need tickets? I have 2. I believe they are by some other crowd members, I got them when Canada had pre-ordered a bunch. Section 109.

How much are they? I might be interested
    Resident Ambassador!

I payed $76 each.

Default hey

I payed $76 each.
    well where are you from? i may be willing to buy them...how many are there?

I have 2...I can also call Arrowhead and see if they can reprint them and leave them in will call (I'm in WI). That way you could just call and verify they are there under your name.

So sorry for your families loss, your family will be in our prayers and thoughts!

I think the easiest way is actually to overnight them to whoever wants them. Arrowhead wouldn't reprint them and put them in will call without going through their ticket exchange (so they can dip their greedy fingers in). If anyone is interested, you can just pay me after you receive them. Let me know ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    So sorry for your families loss, your family will be in our prayers and thoughts!
    In Jesus name, Amen.

So sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers your way.

I'm so very sorry Ryan, please let your wife know as well...that y'all will be in my thoughts & prayers for comfort. I'm also sorry you're not coming, but sure understand why. God Bless you & yours.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~