Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How the Season will play out for the Chiefs

Default How the Season will play out for the Chiefs

Currently at 2-0. This is how I view the rest of the schedule for the Chiefs:

Week 3 49ers Loss 2-1 Alex Smith went to the same high school(Helix)that I attended and he has shown he can play in the NFL.

Week 4 Bye

Week 5 @ Colts Loss 2-2 No twelfth man help accept for the Colts.

Week 6 @ Texans Loss 2-3

Week 7 Jaguars Win 3-3

Week 8 Bills Win 4-3

Week 9 @ raiders Win 5-3

Week 10 @ Donks Loss 5-4

Week 11 Cardinals Win 6-4

Week 12 @ Seahawks Loss 6-5 The Chiefs experience another teams' renowned twelfth man.

Week 13 Donks Loss 6-6

Week 14 @ Bolts Loss 6-7 Good weather and the Bolts don't lose in December. Come out and enjoy some sunshine and root your team on. You will be welcomed and thanked by the Convention and Visitors Bureau. San Diego Vacation, Travel, Tourism – Hotels, Restaurants, Events

Week 15 @ Rams Win 7-7

Week 16 Titans Loss 7-8

Week 17 raiders Win 8-8 Remember that 8-8 sometimes get a team in to the playoffs but most likely they have to win the Division to do it, as in the '08 Chargers. A good send off pointing to next year, and remember Cassel can win when surrounded with a good Team. He proved that in New England.

And that is my take on the Chiefs Season. Please be Kind.

overall i would agree except i don't think the donks will beat us twice. And i think we can still beat seattle.

And i'm HOPING to take 1 out of our next 3 and i will stoked!!

This is how it could play out. I don't think denver beats us twice is the only thing that I would have a big problem with. Denver has had a rough season so far with injuries and this week the death of a player. I think they are going to have a tough time wining many more games. I think we split. We have the better chance of sweeping over them IMO. Look what happend the last time we played Denver.

Pretty close overall, I had us splitting with Denver though, and I think we beat San Francisco this weekend. Alex Smith is a young quarterback and he has never played at Arrowhead.

Seattle might be loud, but I think Arrowhead is louder and the crowd will once again get into the QB's head.

If he turns the ball over three times again, he is going to have a long day.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Pretty close overall, I had us splitting with Denver though, and I think we beat San Francisco this weekend. Alex Smith is a young quarterback and he has never played at Arrowhead.

Seattle might be loud, but I think Arrowhead is louder and the crowd will once again get into the QB's head.

If he turns the ball over three times again, he is going to have a long day.
    Didn't he play here in 06?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Yes they played in arrowhead Oct 1st and lost 41-0

Dunno if alex smith was starting then or not. If i remember he hasn't started all that much due to bad play and injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    Yes they played in arrowhead Oct 1st and lost 41-0

Dunno if alex smith was starting then or not. If i remember he hasn't started all that much due to bad play and injuries.
    Yup he started that game. I'll never forget.. that was my first Chiefs game.

Resident Celebrity

well lets hope for a repeat !

i dont see us losing to denver at all this year

We are not loosing to the niners or denver either time.

Chargers, texans and titans will be tough.

F indy they are one Manning injury away from being 3-13 for the past six years.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast