Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: ***Official Chiefs Crowd QB Discussion Thread***

Default ***Official Chiefs Crowd QB Discussion Thread***

By popular demand:

The purpose of this thread is to facilitate all discussion involving the Quarter Back position and those who fill said position in order to reduce the amount of threads created solely for this purpose.

Thank you.

-Chiefster

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    If we are winning and Cassel is in there then he should stay there. But if we are losing games based on Cassel's play then I say hell yeah bring Brodie in. I really like how he played during the Baltimore game last year against that defense. Just gotta put the guy in there that gives us the best chance to win games.
    FICKLE

I feel that our curent quarterback is improving each week. he has a chance to give us 2 statement wins against Denver at home and Sandiego in Sandiego. Everyone says we had a fluke win over sandiego to start the year. Now we need to beat and I Mean BEAT Denver then go get a win at Sandiego. Go Chiefs.

We may not have beat down the Denver Broncos and Cassel didn't have a career day, but he managed the game like he should have. Once again he had no INTs his number 1 WR was shut down by a pro bowl corner and he still managed to manage the Chiefs to another win. The more and more Cassel gets the reps and starts getting more confident with himself he just keeps looking better and better.

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    We may not have beat down the Denver Broncos and Cassel didn't have a career day, but he managed the game like he should have. Once again he had no INTs his number 1 WR was shut down by a pro bowl corner and he still managed to manage the Chiefs to another win. The more and more Cassel gets the reps and starts getting more confident with himself he just keeps looking better and better.
    Cassel is not a qb that is going to go out there and throw 4td passes every game. We don't need him to be. This is yet anther game to show why he is our QB. He was not great but he was not great. He got the job done for how that game was going.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Cassel is not a qb that is going to go out there and throw 4td passes every game. We don't need him to be. This is yet anther game to show why he is our QB. He was not great but he was not great. He got the job done for how that game was going.
    Thats true but nobody really knows what Matt Cassel's limits are because he has never been a starter since being in High School. So starting in high school from starting in the NFL the game speed is 50 times faster. Yes Matt doesn't have the strongest arm but if he can keep learning by experience he can keep getting better. I'm not saying that Cassel will be in the HOF but he could be a good QB with time and a coach that can really help QB's like Charlie Weis. There have been a lot of balls that I have seen from Cassel that have been bullets in between defenders that were right on the money. Cassel just needs to keep working on his foot work and reading defenses and going through his progressions and then he will be perfectly fine.

[<a href=http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5246/5363630437_6a0020c9ac.jpg target=_blank>http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5246/...6a0020c9ac.jpg</a>

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs28 View Post
    Oops wrong thread lol.
    [<a href=http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5246/5363630437_6a0020c9ac.jpg target=_blank>http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5246/...6a0020c9ac.jpg</a>

I have been gone from the forum for about a month and a half due to some health issues. Now that I am back, I would like to say "Suck it Cassell/Bowe haters". You same bandwagoners now trumpeting them (who were trashing them at week 8) ought to be ashamed and not be showing your miserable hides. I predicted a 7-9 or 8-8 season. Glad I underestimated them, but at least I never stopped believing in our guys...like some here. I'm calling you out Phoenix boy!

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    I have been gone from the forum for about a month and a half due to some health issues. Now that I am back, I would like to say "Suck it Cassell/Bowe haters". You same bandwagoners now trumpeting them (who were trashing them at week 8) ought to be ashamed and not be showing your miserable hides. I predicted a 7-9 or 8-8 season. Glad I underestimated them, but at least I never stopped believing in our guys...like some here. I'm calling you out Phoenix boy!
    Same here and always claimed that anything over that was "gravy". Well, looks like I got the gravy, mashed potatoes, turkey and ham.

brody can not and has never been able to stay heaithy. He is not the answer. But for darn sure neither is MAT

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast