Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No Chiefs vs 49ers game thread?

Default No Chiefs vs 49ers game thread?

I guess I'll start one.

After hearing that the 49ers are favored 2.5 points over the Chiefs I was stunned. This 49er team got blownout by a below average Squawks team. They played a close game in front of their home crowd on Monday Night with a Saints team that has'nt played to their 2009 stature so far this season..All of the sudden the 49ers are back on track and should beat the Chiefs..Give me a break.

I remember last year when they played the Vikings and the Colts tough and could'nt get pass a wounded Seattle team late in the season to keep their playoff hopes alive..We all know how Alex Smith plays on the road...He's horrible!! We have the talent to shut down their running game and force Alex Smith to beat us..So far the only road win Alex Smith has been involved with was last years Rams team. I'd like to know what the Vegas bookies were smokin' when they came up with that line.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastphilly View Post
    I guess I'll start one.

After hearing that the 49ers are favored 2.5 points over the Chiefs I was stunned. This 49er team got blownout by a below average Squawks team. They played a close game in front of their home crowd on Monday Night with a Saints team that has'nt played to their 2009 stature so far this season..All of the sudden the 49ers are back on track and should beat the Chiefs..Give me a break.

I remember last year when they played the Vikings and the Colts tough and could'nt get pass a wounded Seattle team late in the season to keep their playoff hopes alive..We all know how Alex Smith plays on the road...He's horrible!! We have the talent to shut down their running game and force Alex Smith to beat us..So far the only road win Alex Smith has been involved with was last years Rams team. I'd like to know what the Vegas bookies were smokin' when they came up with that line.
    I'm sure somebody will start one. Usually late Saturday or early Sunday.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    I'm sure somebody will start one. Usually late Saturday or early Sunday.
    Kewl

Kewl
    I also agree that it was weird seeing the game at a 2.5 points spread in the 49ers favor. I was also shocked Cleveland was a 1.5 favorite in last weeks game. Vegas bookies are smoking something. We have an Arrowcash bet thread for this game if you wanna check it out and put some Arrowcash down.

Resident Celebrity

I also agree that it was weird seeing the game at a 2.5 points spread in the 49ers favor. I was also shocked Cleveland was a 1.5 favorite in last weeks game. Vegas bookies are smoking something. We have an Arrowcash bet thread for this game if you wanna check it out and put some Arrowcash down.
    I've tried looking for the link but I can't find it :(

I've tried looking for the link but I can't find it :(
    Kansas City Chiefs Vs. San Francisco 49ers Week 3 - Kansas City Chiefs Forums

Resident Celebrity

Thank you very much for the link..I placed only 500 since I'm broke..LOL!!

Thank you very much for the link..I placed only 500 since I'm broke..LOL!!
    No problem dude. I donated a little more Arrowcash to you so you'll have more money to play with.

Resident Celebrity

No problem dude. I donated a little more Arrowcash to you so you'll have more money to play with.
    Thank you much :)
    How is Arrowcash earned? Sorry for the question, but I hav'nt posted much on here since recently so I'm not well informed on the ins and outs.

weve been doing good as the underdogs so far...i could care less as long as we keep getting the same results

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast