Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I bench Dwayne Bowe

Default Should I bench Dwayne Bowe

I got him on my fantasy but he hasn't been putting up good numbers. On my bench right now I got Eddie Royal and Dez Bryant, what do you think?

probably a good move

i did in my league...i also have eddie royal and i would play him but im not this week because im playing malcolm floyd

I think it is a good idea. Until the Chiefs show that they can get the passing game going.

Quote Originally Posted by whatwasthat? View Post
    i did in my league...i also have eddie royal and i would play him but im not this week because im playing malcolm floyd
    Eddie Royal is up against Indy their pass defense has been pretty solid

I am in the exact same situation... I have Dez bryant and eddie royal starting... and I benched Bowe... The way I look at it is our passing game has been ****. Moreno is out and that leaves buckhalter to carry the load. I see Indy taking an early lead and force the donks into a passing frenzy to try and catch up. And with the game demaryius thomas had last week I think he will get some attention in the secondary hopefully gettin royal some good looks.

Just a thought...

Bench!!! No wait play em so you'll lose

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Bench!!! No wait play em so you'll lose
    Some people on this site are just pathetic!

Quote Originally Posted by DMN View Post
    I am in the exact same situation... I have Dez bryant and eddie royal starting... and I benched Bowe... The way I look at it is our passing game has been ****. Moreno is out and that leaves buckhalter to carry the load. I see Indy taking an early lead and force the donks into a passing frenzy to try and catch up. And with the game demaryius thomas had last week I think he will get some attention in the secondary hopefully gettin royal some good looks.

Just a thought...
    Just read this column by Dave Dameshak thought it was funny: » Todd Haley is the early front-runner for my just-now-invented "Fantasy Enemy Award." Why, oh, why, is Thomas Jones getting twice as many carries as Jamaal Charles? And more to the point, why didn't Haley at least tell us that's what he was going to do before we used a first- or second-round pick on Charles? Maybe I'm a sap, but I believe guilt will eventually overwhelm Haley, causing him to right this fantasy wrong by giving the ball more to Charles, who I still like as a No.2 runner. You may be wondering why I say stick with Charles but not Greene. Simple: because Charles is always a threat to break a long TD with at least one of his eight or so weekly touches

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Eddie Royal is up against Indy their pass defense has been pretty solid

yea but eddie royal works out of the slot and is difficult to cover that way...he is currently ortons outlet and with indys pass rush i can see him getting 8 catches in this one...of course i cant promise you that will equal yards and tds, but i can see denver throwing a lot to play keep up

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast