Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Were punching guys in the balls fishing hooking people

Default Were punching guys in the balls fishing hooking people

stomping on guys toes, pinching guys on the butt. Who knows what kind of dirty stuff we are gonna get accused of like last week. Because we just put a whooping on the 49ers. I am so stoked we haven't been 3-0 in 7 years. Our defense is rediculous (I love Romeo Crennel what else has changed but him nothing and we are now good), we have a some great weapons, and Matt Cassel had a bad first half but I was impressed with him in the second.

"The Squirrel" f-ing awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    So his new name could be Shaun "the Squirrel" Smith?
    I gotcha ol shaun is always looking for a nut.

I dunno, the footage I watched didn't clearly show that is what happened intentionally. It could be true, but until Shaun Smith, any other Chiefs...admit they're doing such intentionally, I ain't buying it.

The way I see it is...it's the NFL, a game of rough contact football. These guys are habitually grabbing at any thing & every thing...from facemasks, to jerseys, to legs, to feet, to yep...groin's. No doubt every team in the NFL has players accused of doing the same...and those accusing more often than not, are whiney losers.

The 49er's scored their last 7 pts in the final moments of the game...otherwise it would've been a final score of 31-3, not 31-10, which is bad enough at that. My point is...beating a team by that margin isn't luck, fluke, or because a groin was grabbed. The 49er's got their butts whooped because they deserved it...we won because we deserved to...we played football, they didn't.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

IF we end up less than 19-0 this year

and

IF there is a player on said winning oposing team that says Smith did this

then

I will consider it may be true. until then sounds like an excuse why they didnt win.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    3 striaght weeks at Buffalo Wild Wings, I am scared not to go now.
    I'm superstitious as well. I have about 10 different chiefs jerseys. Several of them will never be worn on gameday again.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I'm superstitious as well. I have about 10 different chiefs jerseys. Several of them will never be worn on gameday again.

Does one of them have #27 on it if so burn it!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post

i am only a little superstitious, but i never wear anything w/opposing team colors on game day...impossible against the niners or skins however. i will match the CHIEFS colors and style of my hat to my coat to my shirt/jersey, don't know if thats being superstitious or fashionable.

During the 80's I had a superstition. Every time I watched the Chiefs on TV at home they lost, but if I drove around listening to them on the radio they won. So...every damn Sunday I'd go out cruisin listening to the Chiefs on the radio, many times park down on the river road & listen. Never failed...they'd win for me on the radio, but lose on TV, haha.

Well, somewhere along the way I realized it was silly to make myself get out in the freezin cold wasting fuel to listen to the Chiefs game on the radio instead of at home watching on TV, so stopped. Then realized once I stopped the superstition did too...they were either gonna win or lose no matter what I did, lol.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Read the comments under the report..funny stuff..
    Heh heh... The Nut Cracker - call me juvenile but I like that one

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123