Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just want to say Thank You!!

Default I just want to say Thank You!!

I just wanted to say thank you to Seek for all of his efforts in making the last two ChiefsCrowd tailgate parties a success. It is really hard to organize anything when I am in Canada. I have no grills, tents, coolers etc. Seek went out of his way to make sure that we all had a good time at the game and had lots of good food to eat. I would also like to thank everyone else who brought food Connie Joe, Tammie, Im sure there are lots more but I dont know who brought what. It is people like you guys who truly make being a Chiefs fan special. Win or lose Chiefs fans are the greatest in the world!! And thanks to everyone who came out and partied with us over the last two home games!! I will never forget it and hopefully the ChiefsCrowd tailgate is even bigger and better next year!!

Thanks againg to everyone!!

Canada (and Dan, Dell, Lori, Mark and Anna)

The Canadians!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I agree with everything you said, thanks Seek and thank you everybody else. It was a great experience.. wish I could have made it to the 49ers game but who knows, maybe we'll have a ChiefsCrowd Playoffs tailgate party?

Resident Celebrity

Im bringing Mrs Canada next time.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

True Chief Crowders!

I guess i forgot to mention, The food was AMAZING!! If you ever get a chance to tailgate with Seek, I highly recommend it!! He is the man when it comes to the BBQ!! Thanks again Seek!!

I have to agree with Canada for as another person that has to travel so far to get to Kansas City, it is really hard to bring everything one needs to tailgate.

The fact that we have such great fans in Kansas City and ultimately at chiefscrowd.com makes it so much better for us out of towners.

Thank you so much to all of you who worked so hard to make us out of towners feel welcome in KC. If you want to come to San Diego and have a game, I will do whatever I can to return the favor.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Oh I am blushing... Thanks for joining me and going way out of the way to tailgate in Lot N.

If there is home play off game. I will be more than happy to host again, because so far we are 2-0 with me hosting the tailgate.

Just let me know any time you guys come in. Next time we will bring a fire extenguisher for Dave and Tammie's Fondue.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Oh I am blushing... Thanks for joining me and going way out of the way to tailgate in Lot N.

If there is home play off game. I will be more than happy to host again, because so far we are 2-0 with me hosting the tailgate.

Just let me know any time you guys come in. Next time we will bring a fire extenguisher for Dave and Tammie's Fondue.

Me and Heyvern were talking after the last game. Seek & Family, Connie, Tammie and Dave ... the conflagration.

The tailgating experience wouldn't be the same without you.

Thanks again!

Yeah it was a blast for me too! great meeting you all !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast