Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: just got back from kc man i had fun

Default just got back from kc man i had fun

Me and my family picked a good game to go to i had so much fun. Took my gf with us trying to get her into football...she was amazed how loud and how fun it is..i hardly have any voice left from yelling so much...glad the chiefs won..and i bet all those matt cassel nay sayers are praising him now. I wish i could have meant some of you from on here. Still have not go the pleasure of doing it.

The Fox affiliate in our area did NOT air the game today; they showed the Plow Girls and the Textans! Grrrrrr!

I can only imagine the the twelfth man showed up in force like in the Monday Nighter.

Chiefster yes it was very loud..she had only been to a baseball game never a football...it was a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    Chiefster yes it was very loud..she had only been to a baseball game never a football...it was a good time.

Glad you all had a great time bud; that's what it's all about!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    The Fox affiliate in our area did NOT air the game today; they showed the Plow Girls and the Textans! Grrrrrr!

I can only imagine the the twelfth man showed up in force like in the Monday Nighter.
    My 2 fox affilates both didn't show an early game so they could show the lame rams game. I hate liveing amoung all the ram fans lol.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    My 2 fox affilates both didn't show an early game so they could show the lame rams game. I hate liveing amoung all the ram fans lol.
    life is just full of all kinds of injustices!

Chiefster yeah i told my gf she witnessed something special with me..the chiefs put a butt whoopin on someone..haven't seen that in a while to any game i went to..this game was def better for me then the one last year against the faiders...i had fun that game to but we lost..it feels so much better when you win

Chiefster yeah i told my gf she witnessed something special with me..the chiefs put a butt whoopin on someone..haven't seen that in a while to any game i went to..this game was def better for me then the one last year against the faiders...i had fun that game to but we lost..it feels so much better when you win
    wade Phillips said it best today when he eluded to the fact that in this business "you either feel good or you feel bad" after the game on Sunday.

Yes it was loud, but I was shocked to see soooo many empty seats especially with as nice of a day as it was. The club level was almost barren....but loud none the less. we split on the road and Arrowhead will be a tough ticket to get.

66,000 paid attendance is pretty lame. You're right about the club level, it was not very populated in the end zones.
    Great game for us, but the SF fans in attendance didn't have much to cheer about. It was great to see the office show up for the game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast