Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 94

Thread: To those who talked about how bad our offseason/draft was

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,541
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 373
    Given: 74

    Default To those who talked about how bad our offseason/draft was


    0 Not allowed!
    Anyone care to admit that they were wrong?

    I will start. I thought that our draft was ok at best. I was wrong. We had a GREAT Draft. Our rookies are makeing an impact this season and will only get better.Sorry Pioli,Haley and to the Chiefs I was wrong about our draft and couldn't be happier about it.

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    overland park ks
    Posts
    1,825
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    OMG FIG you agreed with me..... im writing this down on my calender..lol...JK.. Yea he made some bad throws but more good then bad, excellent reciever on the 2 TD catched to bowe and moeaki they made the better play for sure..
    Unlike yourself I don't try to bash on people for no reason, and don't hold grudges. If you say something I agree with, I will note it, whomever says it.

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    4,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I dont bash anyone.. I hate sarcastic people thats all..

  4. #13
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Unlike yourself I don't try to bash on people for no reason, and don't hold grudges. If you say something I agree with, I will note it, whomever says it.

    This is hilarious!

    Have you read it?

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    4,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    This is hilarious!

    Have you read it?
    Yea whenever have i bashed anyone for thier opinions in the 3 years ive been here?? none..

  6. #15
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Yea whenever have i bashed anyone for thier opinions in the 3 years ive been here?? none..

    I just meant how he was saying he doesn't bash people, while bashing you in the same breath.

  7. #16
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,753
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 178
    Given: 51

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I just meant how he was saying he doesn't bash people, while bashing you in the same breath.
    This actually made me laugh out loud...

  8. #17
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,541
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 373
    Given: 74

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    OMG FIG you agreed with me..... im writing this down on my calender..lol...JK.. Yea he made some bad throws but more good then bad, excellent reciever on the 2 TD catched to bowe and moeaki they made the better play for sure..
    On the one to Moeaki I don't think he scores if its a not a high throw. There was a defender there Moeaki went up and made a play. I don't think he scores if its not a high throw.

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I was always a fan of this last years draft so the only thing i can possibly say is.....Told ya sooooo. JK but its nice to see all these rookies make an IMMEDIATE impact!

  10. #19
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    4,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    On the one to Moeaki I don't think he scores if its a not a high throw. There was a defender there Moeaki went up and made a play. I don't think he scores if its not a high throw.

    I thought the same thing, but there was a bit of seperation thats for sure, and it was pretty high, its a team effort, I just ment it was a better catch then throw,

  11. #20
    Member Since
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I had a couple of wtf moments in the draft, that is probably why they do not pay me to do it!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Chiefs' biggest needs in the upcoming draft / offseason?
    By kliquid in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 12:39 AM
  2. offseason recap
    By texaschief in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 04:40 AM
  3. I talked to Canada Today
    By Hayvern in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 03:11 AM
  4. I just talked to Canada.
    By m0ef0e in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 01:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •