Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: To those who talked about how bad our offseason/draft was

Default To those who talked about how bad our offseason/draft was

Anyone care to admit that they were wrong?

I will start. I thought that our draft was ok at best. I was wrong. We had a GREAT Draft. Our rookies are makeing an impact this season and will only get better.Sorry Pioli,Haley and to the Chiefs I was wrong about our draft and couldn't be happier about it.

I have to admit I didn't understand why we took Moeaki.

Now he might be making more plays than Berry.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by SAPHOJUNKIE View Post
    Tell that to the Cincinatti Bengals, who have watched their prized left tackle never make it onto the field due to injury.

My point is that Okung is in NO WAY a safer bet that berry, and already berry is outperforming him by being in camp and being on the field.

You're literally saying you would rather have an injured holdout than a healthy starter.
    Not a good example as Andre Smith is a fat lazy sloth while Okung does have a great work ethic and it's said he is returning to the practice field & will be playing soon. It can't be truthfully said that Okung would have been an injured holdout if the Chiefs had drafted him. I believe Okung would have been a real stud.

Notwithstanding, you are correct that the Chiefs Tackles are playing well enough thus far to this point to justify selecting Berry. Let's hope they keep it up & that Berry continues staying disciplined like he did last Sunday and keeps improving.

Quote Originally Posted by SAPHOJUNKIE View Post
    Tell that to the Cincinatti Bengals, who have watched their prized left tackle never make it onto the field due to injury.

My point is that Okung is in NO WAY a safer bet that berry, and already berry is outperforming him by being in camp and being on the field.

You're literally saying you would rather have an injured holdout than a healthy starter.

Really?

REALLY?!

thank god you don't run the team.
    You have to be right. You are acting way too sarcastic to be anything but right.

But I would draft for the long term. Not for three games.

I don't know why you seem so convinced that three games is all you need out of a draft pick, but you are way too confident to be wrong.

But, I have to ask, since we are talking about a LOT who has been oft-injured, is it acceptable to mention Bob Sanders, or not?

Probably not. But I thought I'd ask, to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    You have to be right. You are acting way too sarcastic to be anything but right.

But I would draft for the long term. Not for three games.

I don't know why you seem so convinced that three games is all you need out of a draft pick, but you are way too confident to be wrong.

But, I have to ask, since we are talking about a LOT who has been oft-injured, is it acceptable to mention Bob Sanders, or not?

Probably not. But I thought I'd ask, to make sure.
    I like these posts where u r just as sarcastic while calling someone sarastic. Now I dont know whos right.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I like these posts where u r just as sarcastic while calling someone sarastic. Now I dont know whos right.
    I'm right, as usual.

Now if you are limiting the choices to just those two, then that is a different question.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I'm right, as usual.

Now if you are limiting the choices to just those two, then that is a different question.
    I never doubted it for a second Vern!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I love this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post

Very good point.

We needed a safety MUCH more than we needed a LT... just sayin.

I was wrong.

I thought the Chiefs had drafted a lot of talented players but I did not think they had adequately addressed the problems with the OL.

I think it's still a bit too early too tell for sure but it's obvious that Wiegmann and Lilja are making a huge difference.

I was wrong ... and I'm extremely happy that I was.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast