Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: To those who talked about how bad our offseason/draft was

Default To those who talked about how bad our offseason/draft was

Anyone care to admit that they were wrong?

I will start. I thought that our draft was ok at best. I was wrong. We had a GREAT Draft. Our rookies are makeing an impact this season and will only get better.Sorry Pioli,Haley and to the Chiefs I was wrong about our draft and couldn't be happier about it.

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    During spring training camp Weigmann and Niswanger were in a position battle and Niswanger lost. So I think the coaches have already decided to go with someone else at the center position next year. Thats my opinion because if they thought Niswanger had a lot of potentiol I really doubt that they would have Wiegman out there,
    That is entirely possible.

But it is also possible that the coaching staff thought that they had enough project-players already, and wanted to go with the guy who needed the least amount of individual tutoring.

But I am sure that we will see what the staff thinks of Rudy's potential during this coming off-season.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    That is entirely possible.

But it is also possible that the coaching staff thought that they had enough project-players already, and wanted to go with the guy who needed the least amount of individual tutoring.

But I am sure that we will see what the staff thinks of Rudy's potential during this coming off-season.
    I mean im all for Rudy stepping his game up and becoming a good starter next year thats just one less hole that we need to fill in the draft and free agency next year but who knows only time will tell.

I will admit that I was wrong. VERY WRONG. I'm still not happy about giving a safety that much money as a rookie.

But one of the few times that I'm very happy that I was wrong.

and now it could be payoff time

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80PHRscpGsc"]YouTube - 2010 Kansas City Chiefs (RTC Holiday Contest Winner)[/ame]
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910