Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: to all you naysayers

Default to all you naysayers

i love to be the one to tell you i told you so.there was so much crap talked about the chiefs and their team.that it feels great to throw a 3-0 record right in there face

Just got back from the game! Tell Doc Brown thanks for the trip to the 90's. Roads? Where the Chiefs are going we don't need roads!
    This was a blast! The whole butt whippin was the most fun Chiefs game I have been at in years.

I'm on Cloud 9 right now and I'm excited for Cassel, but he had one strong half. It's more than a tad early to be saying I told you so. He needs to do it consistently. In New England he had back to back 400 yard games, failed to reach the playoffs and then he arrived in Kansas City and underwhelmed most every time he was on the field. I hope Cassel can do it again and again for a full game, but he made a few good throws, no mistakes and got rid of the ball without taking sacks. He did it for one half. He hasn't made a habit of it.

Thanks Aussie!

Cassel played well today in the latter part of the game, but in the first drive all the way through to the interception, there were more than just a few boos from the assembled audience at the stadium.

I am glad he stepped it up and I am glad that Weis opened up the field a little and let the offense off the chain in the second half.

This team is still going to be a running team, there is no question about that, so we are not going to see a Manning style of play out of Cassel, but if Cassel keeps leading the team and he avoids mistakes, Cassel will be the leader of this team.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    that's funny. when i say team i mean any one player as well.i also remember a ton of trash talking when it came to the draft.i heard people talking crap about the crennel and weiss hires.and so on and so on from radio host to people on espn even from people on here. man does 3-0 feel good
    Crennel could kick a puppy and I'd still love him (just kidding not a michael vick fan), but seriously that man has earned his pay and then some.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Cassel played well today in the latter part of the game, but in the first drive all the way through to the interception, there were more than just a few boos from the assembled audience at the stadium.

I am glad he stepped it up and I am glad that Weis opened up the field a little and let the offense off the chain in the second half.

This team is still going to be a running team, there is no question about that, so we are not going to see a Manning style of play out of Cassel, but if Cassel keeps leading the team and he avoids mistakes, Cassel will be the leader of this team.
    Ill be the first to agree with that statement..very well done..

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    I dont think anyone was talking crap about the Crennel Weis hire, that was the least of the ? marks..
    Agreed- I don't remember anyone disturbed by those hires.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesDibben View Post
    It's nice to have a win we don't have to make excuses for. Every cylinder was firing on this one!
    No doubt. That was a clean victory that the whole team played for.

Resident Celebrity

Thank You my beloved KC for taking it to the 49ers!!! Living in San Francisco and surrounded by my relatives/friends that are Niner fans watching the game. I was estatic on the way they got whooped..Now I have bragging rights on them for the next four years

we're now the number one rushing team, and our o-line is ranked number two(not sure how NFL.com calculates that)
    run d dropped down to sixth, still not to shabby

We won!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast