Thread: Want a good laugh

Default Want a good laugh

From Dallas Morning News Herm Edwards: If I could coach one team, it would be Cowboys

Former Kansas City Chiefs and New York Jets coach Herm Edwards discussed his coaching future on WEPN-AM in New York City.
    On coaching again and what he misses: "You know what I miss: I miss the preparation during the course of the week between the players and coaches. I miss the camaraderie. I miss gameday. 30 years of it ... I had a lot of fun doing it. It's hard. It's draining. And when you're a good team and you get beat, you go, 'You gotta be kidding me.' It takes a whole week to recover. That's the hardest part."
    Any of the 32 teams, which one would you want to take over? "You know what that one team that's kind of interesting right now, and I shouldn't be saying this because I am out of the NFC East and you learn to hate these guys, I shouldn't say hate, dislike them, are the Cowboys. They are very interesting to me because they're like the Ryder Cup team: They got all these gppd players right now, they can't figure out how to win together. They can't figure that out yet and I don't know why. I sit there and watch them and I go, 'This is amazing to me.'
    "You got a good defense, got an active quarterback, some good receivers, you got three backs, not one but three of them, and you sit there and watch them play and you go, 'What are you guys doing?'
    "Now they would kill me in Philly if I went to the Cowboys, obviously, right? We are hypothetical here, right?"
    Edwards was fired from Kansas City after the 2008 season. He had a three-year regular-season record of 15-33 with the Chiefs. As head coach of the New York Jets in 2001-05, he had a regular-season mark of 39-41 and was 2-3 in the playoffs. He played cornerback for 10 seasons (1977-1986) with the Philadelphia Eagles, Los Angeles Rams and Atlanta Falcons.

I would not mind seeing Herm coaching the Cowboys. As long as he is not in KC I am happy.

As far as if he were to coach again if I were him I would go into College. The man is a great talker and he could recurit like mad. I think he would make a good maybe even great college coach.

That is funny. He is trying to position him a job after Wade Phillips get fired SOON. This would be awesome. Maybe he should try positioning himself for the Faiders up and coming vacancy.

What an idiot....an idiot that I would like to see coach at the Cowgirls.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I know a lot of Cowboys fans that I would love to see their faces if Herm was hired for their team.

Oh that would be so much fun.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I think Herm would make a great head coach at the college level, just not at any college in Nebraska.

No on a more serious note, I really do think he would be a good College Coach.

But if he wants to coach the cowpattys that fine with me.

LMAO!!! You're right! That was funny. I actually did laugh out loud!!
    **ChiefsChick**

I would love to see him go there with Jerry he would not last long but while he was there he would destroy the boys which would make me very happy.

After seeing how he had completely decimated two NFL teams; any NFL owner who hires him gets exactly what they deserve.