Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I know it's early but...

Default I know it's early but...

I'll be the first one to eat my words saying Cassell isn't good enough. While I wanted to strangle him in the first half he definitely came around in the second so maybe he's turning the corner.

With that said I know it's two weeks away but I'm really starting to think that we can go to Indy and play a tight game and bring home the W! Our offense was firing on all cylinders and we've been playing smart football.

Am I drinking the koolaid or where does everyone else stand? I know it's great to be a fan and say of course we'll win but Indy's getting old but don't know their true situation.

Josh Looney sent a tweet after the game that went a little something like this...

After Cassel's 2nd quarter INT, his QB rating was 11.7. It finished at 111.7 a remarkable comeback of a full 100 rating points

I have supported Matt from day one and will continue with my position.

I was at the game yesterday and it was starting to get ugly in the section I was standing in. Once the flea flicker pass to Bowe the crowd began to get into the game and the stadium became louder.

This team needs the fans to come out and help this team turn the corner. I was shocked at the number of empty chairs in the stadium.

We watched the players arrive at the tunnel yesterday.

Pioli came down the ramp, looked up and said it was great to see more people up there than last year, smiled big waved and headed in.

That guy is a hoss if you havent seen him in person before.

Berry walked in and said we're really going to need you guys today. The tone of his voice you could tell there is not an ounce of bs in what he was saying. He was the most personable of the players yesterday.

I hope we play our game in Indy and are able to show the rest of the NFL what we have started. Arrowhead will begin to fill up again and that will push this team around the corner.

I definitely feel like there is a chance that we beat The Colts.

I think the biggest key has to be with the fact that Manning tends to struggle against 3-4 defenses. And ours has been looking pretty good lately.

Everyone knows that you want to run the ball and keep Payton Manning on the sidelines. But you have to keep him from scoring when he does have the opportunities, or score on your every posession.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12