Thread: Positives from this week

Default Positives from this week

Haley plain out coached Singletary. Maybe it was advicefrom Weis, I don't know, but running the punt team off the field with 12 second left on the clock forcing a time out was brilliant. I have never seen that before.

Then the onsides kick. I loved it. It told me that, the team was that confident in the defense, that they were not scared even giving them half a field. I loved the attack, attack mentality the team showed and performed.

You have to love the offensive play calling. The Chiefs spread the ball all over the place. The Chiefs just showed, that there is more weapons than just the running backs.

This defense. Wow. Tamba is playing hurt as it is. All of those worries about the D line in the off season seems to be forgotten at this point. Dorsey is getting attention form the O line which is helping the rest of the line. DJ and Belcher have been great. Not sure how I feel about Shaun Smith grabbing peoples nuts, but I love the fact they are being very physical. It is one thing to run your mouth but backing it up on the field with Play is another.

Our special teams won the battle in the first half when the game was close.

My thoughts:

Moeaki showed up. He catches was he's supposed to and then some.

The defense was fantastic. Flowers was great. Dorsey looked really good. Hali had 3 sacks. Belcher/DJ looked good.

Charles/Jones had 97 and 94 yards, respectively.

Colquitt made every drive really long on them, got to give him some love.

Coaching. Wow. I don't know who to give most credit to so I'll give it to all of them, Haley, Crennel, and Weis.

Last but not least, Cassell. We should all take a step back on him, he looked sharp today. Completed the throws he should have and managed the game.

Everything was fantastic cept Succop missed a kick. He rebounded with the next kick though.
    It starts with the Offensive line

My positive was the feeling that came over me when the O was playing well and they were working on all cylinders...it has been way too long. Maybe it was the beers...

Positive was the Chiefs put a team away early and did not give them a chance to steal the game at the end. That for this team is something that they need to learn to do more often.