Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: looking ahead to indy

Default looking ahead to indy

run run run run run run run

and keep peyton manning off the field

my expert opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    There was another one in "95" if I'm not mistaken.
    Yep. But he was talking about when Peyton Manning was the QB in Indy.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    Yep. But he was talking about when Peyton Manning was the QB in Indy.

You are correct sir!

Besides the reason we lost in "95" was due to a certain place kicker who shall forever remain nameless here and be forever ostracized throughout the annals Chiefs history.

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    Sorry to rouse bad memories, but my grudge towards the Colts stems from our defeat towards them during our last playoff meeting. I quickly found out the truth after my eyes were opened on how smug Peyton Manning can be since. Sad to say I used to be a fan before hand, I would love to retrieve some of our football mystic they stole from us that evening...
    Yep! I've not had any love for the Colts or Manning since the playoff games against the Chiefs either. Manning is smug, about as arrogant as they come. I've seen too many temper tantrums from him on the field, including belittling his teammates with his holier than thou attitude. No excuse for his attitude, regardless. Manning doesn't have the rings & accomplishments Montana has, and Joe isn't smug or arrogant, nor was he belittling to his teammates.

As far as I'm concerned...the one ring Manning does have was luck, nothing more. The Colts weren't the best team in the NFL...the Super Bowl & victory were dropped in their laps...just my honest opinion.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

You are correct sir!

Besides the reason we lost in "95" was due to a certain place kicker who shall forever remain nameless here and be forever ostracized throughout the annals Chiefs history.
    That was the closest we got to the Super Bowl since post Montana..A dreary day if I remember. It was overcast and very cold, both QB's were inept to get the ball in the endzone..Our defence was so stellar that year that it turned into a battle of field goals. Their kicker made them and ours did'nt..That cinderella Colts team should have beat the Steelers the following week. The Steelers receiver stepped on the back endzone line and it was'nt called...

You are correct sir!

That was the closest we got to the Super Bowl since post Montana..A dreary day if I remember. It was overcast and very cold, both QB's were inept to get the ball in the endzone..Our defence was so stellar that year that it turned into a battle of field goals. Their kicker made them and ours did'nt..That cinderella Colts team should have beat the Steelers the following week. The Steelers receiver stepped on the back endzone line and it was'nt called...

Jacksonville just knocked off the colts.

Neither team looked dominate, the colts passed too much and Jacksonville while more balanced ran most of the time.

If we were playing either of these teams today I bet we would be 4-0.

both the donks and bolts win. the Faiders fade
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Jacksonville just knocked off the colts.

Neither team looked dominate, the colts passed too much and Jacksonville while more balanced ran most of the time.

If we were playing either of these teams today I bet we would be 4-0.
    are you kidding me, manning 357 yards and two td's, and they were able to run the ball...not sure what game you were watching. With colts loss this weekend, Chiefs are going to have a very tough game ahead of them...and on a side note, last time KC beat the colts was November of 1985

Quote Originally Posted by xtremeNFLfan View Post
    are you kidding me, manning 357 yards and two td's, and they were able to run the ball...not sure what game you were watching. With colts loss this weekend, Chiefs are going to have a very tough game ahead of them...and on a side note, last time KC beat the colts was November of 1985

Bye go troll somewheres else!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Bye go troll somewheres else!!!!!!!
    He ain't trolling.

Resident Celebrity

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast