run run run run run run run

and keep peyton manning off the field

my expert opinion

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Oh yeah. I was just goofin'.
    Ya big goof!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Oh yeah. I was just goofin'.
    I know, and honestly did laugh out loud at the comment. :)

I had just finished reading several negative comments in other threads directed towards ProAngler being, shall we say, outspoken & direct against those posting negative comments related to our Chiefs. I can relate, as I find myself feeling a bit irritated & defensive of our Chiefs now & then when reading negative comments. It's a feeling of having one's parade rained on, for lack of a better definition, haha. I want to enjoy the 'good' & 'positive' aspects while I can, it's been a long time coming, hahaha.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I dont hate anyone, never have ever in my life. Connie is right, its been a long ride these last several years, I take so much crap from my brother inlaw a charger fan and others, I am just sick of it.
    I am very straight forward, I dont ever display sarcasim its just how I feel. I do defend our chiefs all the way.
    When the Chiefs go to the SB and I promise you they will, I will be there screaming and saying I TOLD YOU SO to many people.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    I dont hate anyone, never have ever in my life. Connie is right, its been a long ride these last several years, I take so much crap from my brother inlaw a charger fan and others, I am just sick of it.
    I am very straight forward, I dont ever display sarcasim its just how I feel. I do defend our chiefs all the way.
    When the Chiefs go to the SB and I promise you they will, I will be there screaming and saying I TOLD YOU SO to many people.
    Of this I have no doubt, hahahaha. I'm not generally an "I told you so" personality, but not beyond it, and I've no doubt I'll be doing some of my own "I told ya so's" when we bring the Lombardi home to 1 Arrowhead Drive...be it this year, next...it will happen. :)

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

If the Chiefs make it to the Super Bowl this year I will do just about anything I have to to get a ticket for it and make that 4 hour drive to Dallas to see it. If by some reason I can't get a ticket.. I'll camp out in the parking lot or something.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    If the Chiefs make it to the Super Bowl this year I will do just about anything I have to to get a ticket for it and make that 4 hour drive to Dallas to see it. If by some reason I can't get a ticket.. I'll camp out in the parking lot or something.
    Please be sure you buy me and Aussie souvenir Super Bowl Chiefs pennants!! I'll pay ya back...promise! I'll be partying at Arrowhead, or somewhere in KC when the Chiefs go to Super Bowl!!

I promise when they go I will be there.. My wife already knows it and she hopes it happends soon, cause i am a terror to live with during the football season..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Please be sure you buy me and Aussie souvenir Super Bowl Chiefs pennants!! I'll pay ya back...promise! I'll be partying at Arrowhead, or somewhere in KC when the Chiefs go to Super Bowl!!

I remember when they had the Super Bowl here in Houston they had Super Bowl gear EVERYWHERE. I'm sure it will be the same way around here since it's being held in Texas this year though it's in Dallas. If the Chiefs make it to the Super Bowl I'm gonna load up on everything that has the Chiefs on it (If possible). I couldn't leave you and Aussie out of it. Two of the best Chiefs fans I know. Aussie just might happen to be the best on the Southern Hemisphere.

Resident Celebrity

I promise when they go I will be there.. My wife already knows it and she hopes it happends soon, cause i am a terror to live with during the football season..lol
    I think I need to open up another savings account labeled "Chiefs Super Bowl fund"

Resident Celebrity

stricken, thats a very good idea,, start putting like $100 a month into it..

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast