Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Chiefs Crowd tailgate pics - 49er's Game!

Default My Chiefs Crowd tailgate pics - 49er's Game!

A note to Vern, hahaha...this is how to take a photo of a woman over 50...no close ups in direct sunlight enhancing wrinkles! LOL You're an ornery one you are, but one of the good guys, & I'm honored to consider you a friend.

Thank you to everyone, especially Tammie & Troy for guiding me in the back way, haha. As well, thank you Troy for all your hard work, efforts, contributions of food at MNF & the 49er's tailgate gatherings. I have yet another friendship memory related to my truck...Troy rode in it with me, guiding me through the parking lot to our tailgate location, hahaha.

Nate, me, & Ryan aka YZILLA

Me and Dave aka Canada

Vern aka Hayvern, me, and Mike aka Capital T

Our group photo

Gotta love this photo, hahaha!

Troy aka Seek and I'm sorry, but I think he introduced himself as 'Graven'? I have a hearing loss, so wasn't sure.

Ryans group from South Dakota

We had a fire...oops!

Me and Tammie aka Tammietailgator

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Dave's group from Canada

Simply tailgating!

Last one! During halftime I ran into these three Chiefs, and we shared some fun Chiefs pride with our halftime lead, haha. Gotta love the number 3 right now...3 Chiefs and our beloved Chiefs are 3-0!!!...as I predicted long ago! YEEHAW!!

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Rather than begin another thread, I'm gonna add these below, but they're some from MNF, not the 49er's tailgate & game.

Canada aka Dave and Dan...a favorite pic of mine!

Chiefs Crowd members tailgating pre MNF game

More from MNF tailgating...this is my friend Kelly's son, Brett, sitting on my tailgate, looks to be eating, haha...in the chair is Brett's friend Ben. Kelly, Brett, & Ben drove in from Wisconsin for MNF.

This is Mike aka Capital T from Chiefs Crowd

Kevin aka Vanilla Garilla & his friend

Tammie aka Tammietailgator

He called himself the "Tambourine Man", lol...he was quite a character indeed!

Hometeam aka Cody, and his traitor friend, haha...he is a very nice traitor though, lol. :)

Canadians Dan & Dell along with Vern.

More from MNF tailgate...also some pics from a pre-party at the hotel, haha.

This is Glen, Brenda aka Glennbree's hubby. :)

This guy joined our tailgate...we encouraged him to become a member of Chiefs Crowd...don't know if he has or not?

The photo's below were taken Monday afternoon at the hotel, where some of us stayed Sunday & Monday nights, others met us there on Monday.

Kevin and his wife Crystal, Cody & his friend

Tammie, Coach, & Mike

David, Tammie, Mike, Vern, Dell, Cody, & his friend

Dave aka Canada's custom made Chiefs boots!

This is Sunday night partying at the hotel...Dave and Coach

The boys were passing around a bottle of Tequilla and a bottle of 100% Southern Comfort I think it was, lol. Coach passed it to me, and at first I wasn't sure, but well...took a swig from each! I ain't never doing either again! YUCK! I'm grateful I can say I had my first ever taste of Tequilla in life! I've never had Tequilla before...which most find odd, now I'm not odd, I've had Tequilla! LOL

These last two were taken inside the hotel, we partied a bit in Coach's hotel room prior to going outside to the Gazebo Sunday night. I want to again thank everyone for including me, we created memories that weekend I'll forever hold dear to my heart...honest! Thanks Mike for dinner at Bandana's Sunday night, thanks Coach for the swigs, haha...thanks Clint for keeping me company sharing life stories till others came to life Monday, lol...thanks Dave & Clint for being two of the best Chiefs buddies I could hope for...thanks Mike also for lending me your Chiefs hoodie after the cold front passed through at the stadium Monday...thanks Vern & Mike for the RED cooler too! It's just a cooler to y'all, but it's very special to me. Thanks Troy for all your effort to make our tailgate the best...food, tents, tables, etc.. Lastly, thanks Dave for the 'special custom' Arrowhead your daughter made, that fell off your shoe. I'm gonna frame it, display it among my Chiefs collection of priceless memento's. :)

If someone had told me two years ago, that today I would be a member of the most awesome Chiefs website & tailgating family...I wouldn't have believed it. I've been a Chiefs fan since I was a kid, but never had the opportunity to tailgate before I joined the Chiefs Crowd family. Ryan aka YZILLA invited me to my first ever Chiefs tailgate...September 19th, 2009...Season Opener against the Raiders...from that point on y'all included me as family. Thank you!! ♥

Last edited by Connie Jo; 09-28-2010 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Photo didn't load.

OH!! Thanks Tammie & Brenda for being the best 'girl' Chiefs buddies I could hope for, hahaha. I've never had 'girl' Chiefs buddies before...it's awesome to have y'all now! :)

The wife and I have big plans to make it to some games next year!

I think I recognize some of those people.

Resident Celebrity

man those are some great pics!!!! thank you so much!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast