Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Chiefs Crowd tailgate pics - 49er's Game!

Default My Chiefs Crowd tailgate pics - 49er's Game!

A note to Vern, hahaha...this is how to take a photo of a woman over 50...no close ups in direct sunlight enhancing wrinkles! LOL You're an ornery one you are, but one of the good guys, & I'm honored to consider you a friend.

Thank you to everyone, especially Tammie & Troy for guiding me in the back way, haha. As well, thank you Troy for all your hard work, efforts, contributions of food at MNF & the 49er's tailgate gatherings. I have yet another friendship memory related to my truck...Troy rode in it with me, guiding me through the parking lot to our tailgate location, hahaha.

Nate, me, & Ryan aka YZILLA

Me and Dave aka Canada

Vern aka Hayvern, me, and Mike aka Capital T

Our group photo

Gotta love this photo, hahaha!

Troy aka Seek and I'm sorry, but I think he introduced himself as 'Graven'? I have a hearing loss, so wasn't sure.

Ryans group from South Dakota

We had a fire...oops!

Me and Tammie aka Tammietailgator

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    The wife and I have big plans to make it to some games next year!
    AWESOME!! I was hoping y'all could make a game this year, but totally understand that it's not always possible or feasible. Had it not been for my friend Kelly initiating buying season ticket seats, other blessings one by one paving the way for me to be at the games I have been this year...well, I'd not been there either. Seems for every moment of sorrow I endure God provides me with 10 happy ones...providing my eyes are open to recognize them, that is, so far so good! haha :)

To Pro Angler...thanks! Happy I could be there to take the pics, then share the memories and pics!

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

These are fantastic pics Connie!

Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    AWESOME!! I was hoping y'all could make a game this year, but totally understand that it's not always possible or feasible. Had it not been for my friend Kelly initiating buying season ticket seats, other blessings one by one paving the way for me to be at the games I have been this year...well, I'd not been there either. Seems for every moment of sorrow I endure God provides me with 10 happy ones...providing my eyes are open to recognize them, that is, so far so good! haha :)
    I hear ya Connie my wife and I are holding out hope that we'll get to see you and many other Crowders!

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalT View Post
    These are fantastic pics Connie!

Thanks for sharing!
    Thanks and you're welcome Mike! Darn, I get attached so easily to good hearted fun to be around people, and I already miss you and Vern, hahaha. I miss hanging out with Brenda, Dave, Dan, Coach, etc.. The locals, Tammie, Troy, Cody, etc., as well as Clint...I'm hopeful I'll see again this season, and won't have to miss them as much, which helps my at times too sentimental heart! hahaha

Gonna be tough on me after the season ends though...off season is toooooo long!
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 10-06-2010 at 12:07 AM.

Awesome Pics!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Awesome Pics!!!
    Yup!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12