Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Most Memorable Game?

Default Most Memorable Game?

Of the several thousand NFL games played.. What’s the most memorable game that sticks out in your mind?

-Scout

Feel the rush...

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    My most memorable game was the Monday night Magic game in Denver.

Joe Montana was awesome!
    Was that the one during the snow blizzard and Lake Dawson catching the ball in the endzone with only seconds left? I loved that game!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I have a new one. MNF in our new stadium. The atmosphere was like nothing I have ever seen before!!
    No doubt. That was one heck of a night and I'm gonna remember it forever. I can't even begin to explain what was running through that stadium that night.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    No doubt. That was one heck of a night and I'm gonna remember it forever. I can't even begin to explain what was running through that stadium that night.
    I agree with you and Canada!! Even the constant downpour of rain added to the magic of the night somehow. Heck, the crowd noise still caused a penalty even after many others bailed for cover, hahaha.

What was running through the stadium that night, besides water, haha...was genuine RED & GOLD heart and soul like no other can be compared!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

September 19, 1994 Montana Vs. young. Marcus allen, derrick thomas, jerry rice, brent jones,richard dent, beautiful sunny day.

Next is the wildcard game against the steelers or the monday nighter vs buffalo that same season.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Was that the one during the snow blizzard and Lake Dawson catching the ball in the endzone with only seconds left? I loved that game!
    Nope, this was the one which went back and forth until the very end. Elway ran in a QB draw with just over a minute left, and Montana took our boys right back down the field and threw a pass to Willie Davis in the end zone with just a few seconds left.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post

Also for your pleasure!
    Agree that was the greatest game I have ever seen. Our defense sucked but damn were we fun to watch number one offense.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123