Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: touchdown celebrations..

Default touchdown celebrations..

idk, i just want to get everyones take on it....

i personally like them. idk.... whats the NFL's stand on them? they get fined?

i love the little dances and celebrations... its all apart of the game.

I mean not to go as far as T.O did in dallas, but the little stuff I like it.

i remember the bob n weave, that was cool. i also remember, after every johnnie morton catch, he did "the worm"

T.O tho i have to admit, the sharpie incident, CLASSIC.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    But like everyone here is saying he is so well like around the league.

Doesn't everyone hate T.O. by now?
    Probably. I don't even think his teammates like him.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Jumping into the dog pound took some balls, though.
    It sure did! I thought that was great!

Not only does everyone hate TO, but everyone hates the Cowpies too!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

I liked watching some of the celebrations. I just think they should be scaled down in some ways but not taken away.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    I liked watching some of the celebrations. I just think they should be scaled down in some ways but not taken away.
    Put a timer on it...you have 20 seconds to do your celebrating, then get your a$$ to the sideline
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

It tends to be entertaining, the only thing I dont like is when your down 20 and you score, the last thing I want to see is you jumping around like your the sh*t. Look at the scoreboard dumbass.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    It tends to be entertaining, the only thing I dont like is when your down 20 and you score, the last thing I want to see is you jumping around like your the sh*t. Look at the scoreboard dumbass.
    I like that...how about re-writing the rule

1) TD celebrations are allowed for up to 30 seconds following the score and should be contained to the endzone and the area directly behinid the endzone.

2) If the margin on the scoreboard at the time of the score is over 20 (one way or the other) TD celebrations are an "unsportsmanlike conduct" attached to the kickoff.

Rule 1 would accomodate for the Lambeau leap, etc., and eliminate idiots from storming team logos at midfield. Goalposts and pylons would be re-entered into the celebratory stage, yet grabbing a prop from a teammate on the sideline or on the field of play would a) take too long, and b) require leaving the endzone area.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I like that...how about re-writing the rule

1) TD celebrations are allowed for up to 30 seconds following the score and should be contained to the endzone and the area directly behinid the endzone.

2) If the margin on the scoreboard at the time of the score is over 20 (one way or the other) TD celebrations are an "unsportsmanlike conduct" attached to the kickoff.

Rule 1 would accomodate for the Lambeau leap, etc., and eliminate idiots from storming team logos at midfield. Goalposts and pylons would be re-entered into the celebratory stage, yet grabbing a prop from a teammate on the sideline or on the field of play would a) take too long, and b) require leaving the endzone area.
    Sounds good to me Commish!

Quote Originally Posted by GoDJGoDJ View Post
    Sounds good to me Commish!
    The world would be a better place...Eddie D would still own the 49ers...Al Davis would be permanetely banned from the league, Bill Bellicheat and the Patsies would have lost salary cap space for cheating...etc, etc., etc...

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    The world would be a better place...Eddie D would still own the 49ers...Al Davis would be permanetely banned from the league, Bill Bellicheat and the Patsies would have lost salary cap space for cheating...etc, etc., etc...
    you got my vote!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast