Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 134

Thread: Keep Huard for now

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Keep Huard for now


    0 Not allowed!
    You guys wanted him, you got him. On some of the sites I've been on, there have been tons of Huard supporters throwing in their towels and saying to start Croyle. Their reasoning? We're 0-2. Big friggin' deal. Didn't we start 0-2 last year?

    Huard's overthrown and underthrown some balls this year, but that's not unlike last year. His first receiver isn't open, and he seems to panic. He threw a lot of balls on the slant today. That might work if our O-line was better. Maybe he just needs more time to develop into a starting QB. He's 34, so he's worth the time and effort, right? I mean, he did so good last year, right?

    If we're going to be as bad as people seem to think we are, we might as well caudle our backup QB so He'll be better next year. He's not ready for the NFL defense.

    [/sarcasm]
    Everything happens for a reason.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 451

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    You guys wanted him, you got him. On some of the sites I've been on, there have been tons of Huard supporters throwing in their towels and saying to start Croyle. Their reasoning? We're 0-2. Big friggin' deal. Didn't we start 0-2 last year?

    Huard's overthrown and underthrown some balls this year, but that's not unlike last year. His first receiver isn't open, and he seems to panic. He threw a lot of balls on the slant today. That might work if our O-line was better. Maybe he just needs more time to develop into a starting QB. He's 34, so he's worth the time and effort, right? I mean, he did so good last year, right?

    If we're going to be as bad as people seem to think we are, we might as well caudle our backup QB so He'll be better next year. He's not ready for the NFL defense.

    [/sarcasm]
    So your saying there's a chance; YEAHHH!!!!


  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    You guys wanted him, you got him. On some of the sites I've been on, there have been tons of Huard supporters throwing in their towels and saying to start Croyle. Their reasoning? We're 0-2. Big friggin' deal. Didn't we start 0-2 last year?

    Huard's overthrown and underthrown some balls this year, but that's not unlike last year. His first receiver isn't open, and he seems to panic. He threw a lot of balls on the slant today. That might work if our O-line was better. Maybe he just needs more time to develop into a starting QB. He's 34, so he's worth the time and effort, right? I mean, he did so good last year, right?

    If we're going to be as bad as people seem to think we are, we might as well caudle our backup QB so He'll be better next year. He's not ready for the NFL defense.

    [/sarcasm]
    HELL NO!!! Start Brody Croyle because I saw a leader out there on the one drive that he was in there for. He was SO RELAXED, not panicy. I saw a lot in one drive, more than one should be able to in one possession.

    Brody is not panicky, he is not ultra conservative (which is a formula for losing).

    Brody is now. Huard is a lifelong backup quarterback. He has made a career out of being a backup and should continue to be backup.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Some pretty sarcastic remarks for someone who dosen't want to be a "troublemaker"
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Some pretty sarcastic remarks for someone who dosen't want to be a "troublemaker"
    I see I've been labeled the Crowd Grouch. I guess I'm just trying to live up to my reputation.


    In all seriousness, I think it's too soon to pull Huard, unless he's injured. I may have wanted Croyle from the get-go, but I don't believe in pulling a guy after two games. Especially when we started 0-2 last year. I believe he deserves a few more games.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 451

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I see I've been labeled the Crowd Grouch. I guess I'm just trying to live up to my reputation.


    In all seriousness, I think it's too soon to pull Huard, unless he's injured. I may have wanted Croyle from the get-go, but I don't believe in pulling a guy after two games. Especially when we started 0-2 last year. I believe he deserves a few more games.

    That is if the injury to his hand doesn't prevent it.


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I see I've been labeled the Crowd Grouch. I guess I'm just trying to live up to my reputation.


    In all seriousness, I think it's too soon to pull Huard, unless he's injured. I may have wanted Croyle from the get-go, but I don't believe in pulling a guy after two games. Especially when we started 0-2 last year. I believe he deserves a few more games.
    it is great to get a womans perspective on what to do in a football game. when you are done vacuuming, can you please get me a beer out of the fridge? thanks in advance.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    it is great to get a womans perspective on what to do in a football game. when you are done vacuuming, can you please get me a beer out of the fridge? thanks in advance.
    Don't put me in a bad mood.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 451

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Don't put me in a bad mood.
    Hell hath no fury....


  10. #10
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    it is great to get a womans perspective on what to do in a football game. when you are done vacuuming, can you please get me a beer out of the fridge? thanks in advance.
    Surprise surprise, you don't already have a woman to do that for you
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •