Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: touchdown celebrations..

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Killer City, KS
    Posts
    1,497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default touchdown celebrations..


    0 Not allowed!
    idk, i just want to get everyones take on it....

    i personally like them. idk.... whats the NFL's stand on them? they get fined?

    i love the little dances and celebrations... its all apart of the game.

    I mean not to go as far as T.O did in dallas, but the little stuff I like it.

    i remember the bob n weave, that was cool. i also remember, after every johnnie morton catch, he did "the worm"

    T.O tho i have to admit, the sharpie incident, CLASSIC.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    T.O. got fined $7,500 for his hilarious hiding behind the goalpost and running the camera (spygate or whatever they're calling it).

    Chad should get the same.

    Dude on ESPN read the rule and it is using a prop on the field OR the sidelines is against the rules.

    Fair is fair...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Grain Valley, MO
    Posts
    2,425
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I don't like T.O. but him getting fined for that was just stupid. No way should he have been fined and not Chad Johnson. Goodell is really starting to show his discriminatory true colors.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    38
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I think Chad had mentioned that he set aside enough money to cover his fines for the year. Besides the fact that he guaranteed a Cincy win over the Chiefs in 2003 when we were unbeaten, I actually kind of like the guy. Is there a HIDE smiley? He's kind of fun to watch as long as it's not against the Chiefs.

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDJGoDJ View Post
    I think Chad had mentioned that he set aside enough money to cover his fines for the year. Besides the fact that he guaranteed a Cincy win over the Chiefs in 2003 when we were unbeaten, I actually kind of like the guy. Is there a HIDE smiley? He's kind of fun to watch as long as it's not against the Chiefs.
    I think that all the celebrations are hilarious even when they are not funny (Chad Johnson's Future H.O.F jacket) because they make the players look more human and reachable to the average fan.

    These guys are just doing what they have done since they were running around in some back lot throwing the pigskin around.

    Let them be kids for an hour or two on Sunday.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    38
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I think that all the celebrations are hilarious even when they are not funny (Chad Johnson's Future H.O.F jacket) because they make the players look more human and reachable to the average fan.

    These guys are just doing what they have done since they were running around in some back lot throwing the pigskin around.

    Let them be kids for an hour or two on Sunday.
    I agree and you're right - The HOF Jacket bit was a stinker.

  7. #16
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Grain Valley, MO
    Posts
    2,425
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDJGoDJ View Post
    I agree and you're right - The HOF Jacket bit was a stinker.
    Jumping into the dog pound took some balls, though.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

  8. #17
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,152
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I like it when a receiver celebrates and gets his head taken off later on in the game. I think it's gone too far over the years.

    After this week, I need

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Jumping into the dog pound took some balls, though.
    Imagine if T.O. jumped in there?

    I'm pretty sure even HE isn't that stupid.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  10. #19
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Grain Valley, MO
    Posts
    2,425
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Imagine if T.O. jumped in there?

    I'm pretty sure even HE isn't that stupid.
    I would think it should be worse for Johnson to do it, since he plays for a division rival.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

  11. #20
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I would think it should be worse for Johnson to do it, since he plays for a division rival.
    But like everyone here is saying he is so well liked around the league.

    Doesn't everyone hate T.O. by now?
    Last edited by hermhater; 09-20-2007 at 05:17 PM.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •