Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I Was Wrong About the 49ers defeating the Chiefs

Default I Was Wrong About the 49ers defeating the Chiefs

Me Bad... but how will the Chiefs come out of their bye? The next two opponents look very tough the Colts and the Texans are both very good teams, then you move into another easy stretch against the Jaguars and Bills, then you get the raiders in their house with Bruce Gradkowski, who is a tremendous improvement over Jalardass Russell, and Jason Campbell. Sadly the raiders finally woke up to this fact. I will be rooting for you guys when it benefits the Chargers of course. Go get 'em.

I believe that the Chiefs are filling the role that was filled by the Donks in recent years, that is jumping out in the early lead of the division only to have your hopes dashed by the Chargers at the end of the season. I just wonder if tears will be shed like Cutler when the Donks lost to the Chargers at the end of the '08 season?

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    According to sources, 75% Chiefs make it to the playoffs and only about a 34% chance for the Chargeless.
    Where did you get these sources from?

Resident Celebrity

Since the Colts are starting a rookie LT, we should be able to put pressure on Manning. He has been sacked 3 times already.

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    Where did you get these sources from?
    Mitch Holthus in the red zone with Soren Petro this week threw out a ton of statistics , I believe Looney on Chiefs live as well.

Teams with a 3-0 record statistically make the playoffs 75% of the time.

I wouldn't lump the chargers in a statistical category. They seem to be the anomaly year in and year out.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    Since the Colts are starting a rookie LT, we should be able to put pressure on Manning. He has been sacked 3 times already.
    Don't forget about Lilja. He is coaching this week and knows some of their (O-line)tendencies himself I'll wager...

Quote Originally Posted by BoltWalt View Post
    Me Bad... but how will the Chiefs come out of their bye? The next two opponents look very tough the Colts and the Texans are both very good teams, then you move into another easy stretch against the Jaguars and Bills, then you get the raiders in their house with Bruce Gradkowski, who is a tremendous improvement over Jalardass Russell, and Jason Campbell. Sadly the raiders finally woke up to this fact. I will be rooting for you guys when it benefits the Chargers of course. Go get 'em.

I believe that the Chiefs are filling the role that was filled by the Donks in recent years, that is jumping out in the early lead of the division only to have your hopes dashed by the Chargers at the end of the season. I just wonder if tears will be shed like Cutler when the Donks lost to the Chargers at the end of the '08 season?
    The Donkies filled that role only last year. The Role the Chiefs are filling right now, is the spoiler for the Chargers. As of right now, the Chargers are already one divisional lose down compared to last year. So your chances of taking the lead at the end of the season decreased.

You need to worry bout the Chargers before you worry about the Chiefs because your team could go to first to worste real quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by BoltWalt View Post
    Congrats you are the first openly rude person I have encountered on this board. Dick.

reported...bye...:)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123