Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Was Wrong About the 49ers defeating the Chiefs

Hybrid View

Default I Was Wrong About the 49ers defeating the Chiefs

Me Bad... but how will the Chiefs come out of their bye? The next two opponents look very tough the Colts and the Texans are both very good teams, then you move into another easy stretch against the Jaguars and Bills, then you get the raiders in their house with Bruce Gradkowski, who is a tremendous improvement over Jalardass Russell, and Jason Campbell. Sadly the raiders finally woke up to this fact. I will be rooting for you guys when it benefits the Chargers of course. Go get 'em.

I believe that the Chiefs are filling the role that was filled by the Donks in recent years, that is jumping out in the early lead of the division only to have your hopes dashed by the Chargers at the end of the season. I just wonder if tears will be shed like Cutler when the Donks lost to the Chargers at the end of the '08 season?

We are still on pace for 19-0 but your entitled to your opinion.

With the coaching staff the Chiefs have in place I highly doubt there will be an implosion like the donks of last year.

Quote Originally Posted by BoltWalt View Post
    Me Bad... but how will the Chiefs come out of their bye? The next two opponents look very tough the Colts and the Texans are both very good teams, then you move into another easy stretch against the Jaguars and Bills, then you get the raiders in their house with Bruce Gradkowski, who is a tremendous improvement over Jalardass Russell, and Jason Campbell. Sadly the raiders finally woke up to this fact. I will be rooting for you guys when it benefits the Chargers of course. Go get 'em.

I believe that the Chiefs are filling the role that was filled by the Donks in recent years, that is jumping out in the early lead of the division only to have your hopes dashed by the Chargers at the end of the season. I just wonder if tears will be shed like Cutler when the Donks lost to the Chargers at the end of the '08 season?
    I believe you've defined the meaning of a 'back handed admission of being wrong', lol. Our beloved Chiefs will come out of their bye 4-0, just like I believed we would be 3-0 going into the bye week...I wasn't wrong, haha. :)

I'm weary of looking for answers lately, but not related to our beloved Chiefs. Related to the Chiefs...I don't look for answers, just trust in Pioli, Haley, the Chiefs overall. So, the only further comment for now is...

"You can look for answers but that ain't fun...now get in the pit and try to love someone! Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy! Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy"

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I to had the chiefs losing that game in my season picks. Boy was I glad to be wrong about that one.

As for us playing the role of the donkeys (not something us chiefs fans like to here) I can say that I don't think we are going to beat you at home. But I don't no if you are as good as you have been in the past few years. I think it's going to come down to our two teams. But I really think we have a real good chance to end your run as AFC WEST Champs. Can't wait to see how it plays out.

frik,in stupid charger fans..STAY IN YOUR OWN FORUMS..TAKE UR %$#%# WOOPIN AND SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    frik,in stupid charger fans..STAY IN YOUR OWN FORUMS..TAKE UR %$#%# WOOPIN AND SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!
    Now calm down, the dolt have lost there charge, they are just trying to get a spark.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Now calm down, the dolt have lost there charge, they are just trying to get a spark.

I think Walt bolted on us, haha.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Congrats you are the first openly rude person I have encountered on this board. Dick.

Quote Originally Posted by BoltWalt View Post
    Congrats you are the first openly rude person I have encountered on this board. Dick.

reported...bye...:)

I'd say they are a little nervous in Charger land..They know this is'nt the 2009 Donks thats 3-0 right now. Look at their forums, yeah I admit I troll but I never post over there. I've seen at least three different threads on one forum in a week about KC's 3-0 start, and every one of them has laughable statements like the Donks were 6-0 and tanked or we always start slow then get hot yadda yadda yadda..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast