Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: touchdown celebrations..

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Killer City, KS
    Posts
    1,497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default touchdown celebrations..


    0 Not allowed!
    idk, i just want to get everyones take on it....

    [ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=VW2D8o7zq8c"]YouTube - NFL Touchdown Dances (Original)[/ame]

    i personally like them. idk.... whats the NFL's stand on them? they get fined?

    i love the little dances and celebrations... its all apart of the game.

    I mean not to go as far as T.O did in dallas, but the little stuff I like it.

    i remember the bob n weave, that was cool. i also remember, after every johnnie morton catch, he did "the worm"

    T.O tho i have to admit, the sharpie incident, CLASSIC.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I can't believe there wasn't more retaliation towards Chad. I thought those fans would have kicked his butt.
    Me too. It seemed like they were hugging him.

    And now he knows what beer tastes like in Cleveland.

    hehehe
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  3. #12
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    It's just for fun. It's not like he is hurting anybody, why do anything to hurt him. I think his attitude is a breath of fresh air, considering some of the other attitudes that one can find at the WR position. He does things in a way that shows a fun-loving side. I like him. Wish he were a Chief.

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,127
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 448

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    It's just for fun. It's not like he is hurting anybody, why do anything to hurt him. I think his attitude is a breath of fresh air, considering some of the other attitudes that one can find at the WR position. He does things in a way that shows a fun-loving side. I like him. Wish he were a Chief.
    Yeah I think sometimes the celebration goes too far, but there are also those times when excessive celebration is called when it shouldn't be. I think that unless it is truly holding up the game or in poor taste then just let it go.

    Oh, and I think this needs to move to the video forum. :)


  5. #14
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    It's just for fun. It's not like he is hurting anybody, why do anything to hurt him. I think his attitude is a breath of fresh air, considering some of the other attitudes that one can find at the WR position. He does things in a way that shows a fun-loving side. I like him. Wish he were a Chief.
    Fun is one thing, disrespect is another. TO signing the ball....funny....giving it to his agent who is in the seat of Shawn Springs (the guy he beat for the TD) disrespectful. A little impomptu celebration is one thing, when you tell the media "wait until you see what i have planned for Cleveland" you are going to far. Stop thinking about dancing and start thinking about football.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Fun is one thing, disrespect is another. TO signing the ball....funny....giving it to his agent who is in the seat of Shawn Springs (the guy he beat for the TD) disrespectful. A little impomptu celebration is one thing, when you tell the media "wait until you see what i have planned for Cleveland" you are going to far. Stop thinking about dancing and start thinking about football.
    It ain't bragging if you can back it up. Sorry, but I have Palmer and Housh on my main fantasy team...I was celebrating that game big time.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  7. #16
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    It ain't bragging if you can back it up. Sorry, but I have Palmer and Housh on my main fantasy team...I was celebrating that game big time.
    Back to my original point....if Johnson get 0 TD's in a game are they going to eliminate the taunting penalty for the defense so they can do a little dance??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  8. #17
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Back to my original point....if Johnson get 0 TD's in a game are they going to eliminate the taunting penalty for the defense so they can do a little dance??
    They should, but what does my opinion count for...ummm nothing.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Me too. It seemed like they were hugging him.

    And now he knows what beer tastes like in Cleveland.

    hehehe
    Browns fans are soft!! Gotta jet kiddies. Things to do to get ready for the trip!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •