Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: to all you naysayers

Default to all you naysayers

i love to be the one to tell you i told you so.there was so much crap talked about the chiefs and their team.that it feels great to throw a 3-0 record right in there face

Yea cassell met my predictions for the game plus 1 TD

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i love to be the one to tell you i told you so.there was so much crap talked about the chiefs and their team.that it feels great to throw a 3-0 record right in there face
    I haven't been hearing anything about our team, I think people have complained about the offensive play calling and Matt Cassel. The team has been pretty solid.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    I haven't been hearing anything about our team, I think people have complained about the offensive play calling and Matt Cassel. The team has been pretty solid.
    Agreed me too.. The "team" isnt the issue it has been suspect play calling and QB descisions (which has been suspect).
    Today was great on the play calling to get cassell involved safely, he had 2 recievers that make spectacular plays in the end zones on overthrown balls, he had a tip INT not too much his fault and the side line in triple coverage was ugly. All and all i give cassell a solid "B" for the day and our D a solid "A" would have been A+ but the TD at end took the + away.

I love how they've looked. Was skeptical about Cassel, and he played way better this game. Moeaki made one of the best TD catches i've seen in years. This team is legit.

Like I said before, Cassel was the downfall of this team. I don't know if playcalling has been an issue in the past, but other than 3 or 4 plays Cassel looked like a pro. He needed a game like today, and he got it.

Now he just needs to keep it up.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    that's funny. when i say team i mean any one player as well.i also remember a ton of trash talking when it came to the draft.i heard people talking crap about the crennel and weiss hires.and so on and so on from radio host to people on espn even from people on here. man does 3-0 feel good

It's nice to have a win we don't have to make excuses for. Every cylinder was firing on this one!

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    that's funny. when i say team i mean any one player as well.i also remember a ton of trash talking when it came to the draft.i heard people talking crap about the crennel and weiss hires.and so on and so on from radio host to people on espn even from people on here. man does 3-0 feel good
    Your thinking of TexasChief.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I dont think anyone was talking crap about the Crennel Weis hire, that was the least of the ? marks..

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast