Thread: Making Arrowhead the toughest stadium again

Hybrid View

Default Making Arrowhead the toughest stadium again

I wonder how long it will be until the stadium begins filling to capacity?

I have been to both games in Arrowhead this year and the atmosphere of the Monday night game was one that was just plain awesome. The niners game was good but man there were a lot of empty seats.

The fans that came to the niners game were loud and proud but while my voice was gone my ears didnt hurt after the game.

Worst case scenario IF we were to drop both of our road games to indy and houston what will be the homecoming for our team?

Given it will be about a month between home games there will be many fans that cant wait to get back there. The x factor is the fans on the fence with this version of the team.

i think it will take at least a winning season to start gettn it back to former glory.

just send a bunch of tickets my way and i will help with your plan

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    just send a bunch of tickets my way and i will help with your plan
    No problemo. Pioli is going to be staying at my house again when they come to Indy next week, I'll just have him drop them by.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    I wonder how long it will be until the stadium begins filling to capacity?

I have been to both games in Arrowhead this year and the atmosphere of the Monday night game was one that was just plain awesome. The niners game was good but man there were a lot of empty seats.

The fans that came to the niners game were loud and proud but while my voice was gone my ears didnt hurt after the game.

Worst case scenario IF we were to drop both of our road games to indy and houston what will be the homecoming for our team?

Given it will be about a month between home games there will be many fans that cant wait to get back there. The x factor is the fans on the fence with this version of the team.
    I agree, the MNF game was how I remember crowd noise being once upon a time when we did proudly hold the title of "Loudest Stadium In The NFL". 49er's game not near as loud, and I too noticed many empty seats, mostly in the club level.

Those in club level sitting in the bar aren't doing their part...their tickets should be revoked, no refunds...given away to fans worthy...LIKE ME!! LOL

I think it will take a season or two before many fans re-establish lasting faith in our Chiefs as being a winning team, and their spirit returns to what it once was. Thats still no excuse not to do their part helping their team the only way they can...crowd noise.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I agree, the MNF game was how I remember crowd noise being once upon a time when we did proudly hold the title of "Loudest Stadium In The NFL". 49er's game not near as loud, and I too noticed many empty seats, mostly in the club level.

Those in club level sitting in the bar aren't doing their part...their tickets should be revoked, no refunds...given away to fans worthy...LIKE ME!! LOL

I think it will take a season or two before many fans re-establish lasting faith in our Chiefs as being a winning team, and their spirit returns to what it once was. Thats still no excuse not to do their part helping their team the only way they can...crowd noise.
    Connie. Only the first row under the windows are reserved for the suites, All the other club level are open to the public. Now those empty club level seats we saw in the end zone are $2,000 season tickets and I'm sure that has something to do with them being empty.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    Connie. Only the first row under the windows are reserved for the suites, All the other club level are open to the public. Now those empty club level seats we saw in the end zone are $2,000 season tickets and I'm sure that has something to do with them being empty.
    Why are those tickets so much more expensive, what do you get at the club level that you do not get anywhere else in the stadium?

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Why are those tickets so much more expensive, what do you get at the club level that you do not get anywhere else in the stadium?
    They get to go into the club. Bar with tv's and food. Don't have to stand in long line for anything, including bathrooms. Nice if you don't like the real experiance of going to the game.

They get to go into the club. Bar with tv's and food. Don't have to stand in long line for anything, including bathrooms. Nice if you don't like the real experiance of going to the game.
    I agree, and it seems a shame to me that so many seats are remaining empty because of a either or option of outside or bar being given with those tickets. There are so many fans who would be grateful for the opportunity to fill those empty seats outside!

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Yeah, that's how it was explained to Tammie & I...by some fans at the 49er's game sitting near us. We were told though however, that those buying the general public club level seats are choosing to stay inside at the bar, not sit in their seats. Well, if that be accurate, then maybe the Chiefs should consider selling club level bar seats only, and club level outdoor seats only...rather than allowing an either or option for those buying the ticket...which is so far leaving those outside seats empty. :(
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 10-03-2010 at 05:02 PM. Reason: typo