Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Only Undefeated Team In The Nfl

Default The Only Undefeated Team In The Nfl

IS...............................

THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turnovers cost the Colts big time and it just goes to show it is very possible to beat them. They will be ready, They will want to come out of the gate fast and hit us hard. They will want to rub our face in the dirt and make us feel like the losers alot of people think we really are. The players know this, Haley knows this. Depending on what sports page you look at we (The Chiefs) have pretty much been the underdog in every game and this one will be no different. We WILL be ready. We will silence the crowd and we will walk away an 4-0 team, the ONLY 4-0 team in the NFL and then people will take notice

well we cause turn overs^^^. I say as of right now I like our chances against Indy better then Houston, houston is more well rounded on both sides of the ball, but if we do to indy what we did to 9rs, i tell you this we will be the talk of the league.

Sorry guys, but I've just seen far too many games where Peyton has surgically dissected the Chiefs defense at will. He has ruined too many playoff parties for me. I cringe everytime he drops back against a helpless Chief's secondary. He has the Chief's number. Always will. If it were any other team and any other quarterback, I'd say we have the momentum to go 4-0. Not against Peyton. Not this week. Not any week. Flame retardant is now on...

I Believe!

NJChiefs this isnt the same D!!! Hali will reak havac and we will have some nice blitz packages for him... We will run all over em probably 200yds.

Our secondary will definitley be tested by Peyton. It's not enough though. Colts cannot win this game by throwing all day. Their run game has been awful, and the Chiefs have one of the best rush defense in the NFL. Colts rush defense is terrible. Remember what Foster did to them. Well now they will see a more powerful duo of running backs with Jamal, Thomas and then you throw in Mccluster. If Cassel can do what he did against the niners, they win for sure. If not, it's our rushing against peyton's passing. We really need Cassel to show up strong. GO CHIEFS!

Quote Originally Posted by 2010chiefs View Post
    Our secondary will definitley be tested by Peyton. It's not enough though. Colts cannot win this game by throwing all day. Their run game has been awful, and the Chiefs have one of the best rush defense in the NFL. Colts rush defense is terrible. Remember what Foster did to them. Well now they will see a more powerful duo of running backs with Jamal, Thomas and then you throw in Mccluster. If Cassel can do what he did against the niners, they win for sure. If not, it's our rushing against peyton's passing. We really need Cassel to show up strong. GO CHIEFS!

Agreed. There running game sucks. We have to slow down the passing game and we need to run our butts off. If Cassel can mix it up and be good at it, we stand a much better chance. We Can win this game! GOOOOOOO CHIEFS!

This is the what I believe in. This home, this beginning, This Team, THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__S7RdZ4qNU"]YouTube - KC Chiefs 2010 season opening - fireworks[/ame]

"Chiefs Will"

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    Sorry guys, but I've just seen far too many games where Peyton has surgically dissected the Chiefs defense at will. He has ruined too many playoff parties for me. I cringe everytime he drops back against a helpless Chief's secondary. He has the Chief's number. Always will. If it were any other team and any other quarterback, I'd say we have the momentum to go 4-0. Not against Peyton. Not this week. Not any week. Flame retardant is now on...
    I agree. I wish there was some way of getting new players on a team. Im tired of watching the same team year in and year out. Its like we dont get to draft anyone, we dont get any new players at all. Same old same old. Nothing good ever happens.

PS Next time u may want to work a little harder at hiding your man crush for Manning.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast