Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trolls

Default Trolls

Hey guys with our sucess we are seeing a great deal of posers and trolls in here. i can I hate it and probably get to upset over it.
    I think we should all make a pact not to respong to any trolls and posers that come in here.
    It wil take all of us to make this work..

They are not trolls, they are just confused and jealous that their team is not undefeated!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    IMO anyone from another team is a troll. The bolt guy and others. I choose to not even reply anymore to some of our guys cause they are just way to sarcastic about anything and anyone.
    I don't know if this is in reference to me but let me state I was here before the season began, and well before I actually joined I lurked. I am happy for you guys that your team is doing well and as I have said I wish the chiefs well in as much it does not impair the Chargers. My original idea of a troll was somebody who comes in under guise of a fan of the team to which the board is dedicated too, and by my very user name this would immediately obvious that my allegiance is given to the Bolts. I guess that you most likely will never see this unless somebody quotes this message.

Quote Originally Posted by BoltWalt View Post
    I don't know if this is in reference to me but let me state I was here before the season began, and well before I actually joined I lurked. I am happy for you guys that your team is doing well and as I have said I wish the chiefs well in as much it does not impair the Chargers. My original idea of a troll was somebody who comes in under guise of a fan of the team to which the board is dedicated too, and by my very user name this would immediately obvious that my allegiance is given to the Bolts. I guess that you most likely will never see this unless somebody quotes this message.
    You are NOT, as far as I know, widely regarded as a troll.

It is my desire that the personal differences between you two be dissolved here and now. Let us as fans of apposing teams and football fans in general co-exist here amicably.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    IMO anyone from another team is a troll. The bolt guy and others. I choose to not even reply anymore to some of our guys cause they are just way to sarcastic about anything and anyone.
    Uhhh you are guilty of this as well. Just saying......
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

It's all good. I wouldn't go to one of their forums for any reason, but I can understand why a fan of one of the other AFC West teams come here to get a feel for how we are feeling. A little rivalry isn't a bad thing, but I share Anglers concern (a little) that they are going to start bagging on our team in our house. But, Coach and the rest of the mods seem to keep it under control.

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    Well I want a forum where fans from other teams can feel welcome to share their opinions as long as it's not rude. Now if they're in here always posting "Hey guys y'all should have kept Larry Johnson he's awesome!!!! The Chiefs management sucks!!!! Your colors look like ketchup and mustard!!!!" then I wouldn't like it and say they were a troll. But as long as they are respectful and share an intelligent opinion.. I'll welcome them.
    ...This.

We are all lovers of football so get over it and grow up. I think all should be welcomed here and glad there are other liked minded members.

As long as they are not bashing our team, I don't care. As long as they know they are a guest in our house!

I don't like trolls..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by BoltWalt View Post
    No this is not about you, I am sure. We have a Raider fan as a member on this site, and I hate the raiders, slightly more than the donkeys, but this member shows up only twice a season, but is very respectable in comments to raider week. I do not really know why this is anything to concern about. Trolls are easy found out sooner, than later, You are not a Troll, you are simply from my view, a misguide fan of the NFL, you should be a fan of the Chiefs, not the Chargers. But we true Chiefs love our team, and enjoy a little banter, some trash talking, but all in all, we love the competitive spirit! Most of all we expect respect on our site. I never go to other Teams sites and talk trash, I have gone to other teams and have posted, but never disrespectfully. This has nothing to do about you from my opinion.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast