Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trolls

Default Trolls

Hey guys with our sucess we are seeing a great deal of posers and trolls in here. i can I hate it and probably get to upset over it.
    I think we should all make a pact not to respong to any trolls and posers that come in here.
    It wil take all of us to make this work..

The Chiefs are frauds. It's a joke that they're 3-0 right now. If I ranked every team, the Chiefs would most definitely be in the lower half. It's only a matter of time before they come back down to reality and bring all of their fans with them. Haley is bad and Cassel is even worse. Berry was a joke of a pick and the inept Chargers special teams made Pioli's class look far better than they really are.

Tyler out.

Thanks Aussie!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    The Chiefs are frauds. It's a joke that they're 3-0 right now. If I ranked every team, the Chiefs would most definitely be in the lower half. It's only a matter of time before they come back down to reality and bring all of their fans with them. Haley is bad and Cassel is even worse. Berry was a joke of a pick and the inept Chargers special teams made Pioli's class look far better than they really are.

Tyler out.
    Sorry a**clown, I do not believe you.

As far as I am concerned BoltWalt, you are welcome here. You have always been respectful and honest with your comments and I for one look forward to the second game with the Chargers.

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    Well I want a forum where fans from other teams can feel welcome to share their opinions as long as it's not rude. Now if they're in here always posting "Hey guys y'all should have kept Larry Johnson he's awesome!!!! The Chiefs management sucks!!!! Your colors look like ketchup and mustard!!!!" then I wouldn't like it and say they were a troll. But as long as they are respectful and share an intelligent opinion.. I'll welcome them.
    I agree. Although, I think it's sorta cool our Chiefs team colors are the same as ketsup and mustard! We're the only team in the NFL, of which, Brautz, hot dogs and hamburgers wear Chiefs colors at tailgates! Think about all that RED & GOLD infiltrating the food of our rivals at their tailgates! There ain't a darn thing they can do about it either, unless they don't want ketsup & mustard, HA!!

I have many internet friends who are fans of other teams...including of our rivals. We have fun smack talking each others teams, but we're friends and know it's all in fun.

I often find opposing fans who come here entertaining, trolling or not. They offer me an opportunity to giggle or laugh. I can poke back with a sense of humor maintaining intelligence & respect, which tends to make most trolls squirm. I simply roll with it, doesn't rile me up or phase me much. There are too many serious struggles of survival and negative realities in life to face & cope with as it is. Internet conflict simply doesn't register on my scale of worthiness to stress over. I'd much rather use it as an opportunity to have fun, giggle or laugh, a distraction from that in life of which I can't find humor in.

That said, if someone insults or attacks our members, the Chiefs Organization with brutal and/or cruel disrespect...I would have a problem, and it would most certainly phase me. I would take a stand retaining self respect & dignity, that's just natural for my personality. It really takes A LOT...for me to reach a point of displaying anger or hositility, but I'm human, not a Saint, so capable of anger or hostility...fair warning.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by BoltWalt View Post
    I don't know if this is in reference to me but let me state I was here before the season began, and well before I actually joined I lurked. I am happy for you guys that your team is doing well and as I have said I wish the chiefs well in as much it does not impair the Chargers. My original idea of a troll was somebody who comes in under guise of a fan of the team to which the board is dedicated too, and by my very user name this would immediately obvious that my allegiance is given to the Bolts. I guess that you most likely will never see this unless somebody quotes this message.
    I like you, so far, you have a fun sense of rival humor, of which I can relate, and enjoy. I also like that you join us in bashing the Mountain Jacka$$es and Oakweed Rash. I've never had much, if any, anomosity against the Chargers, they've not historically played dirty, given me any reason to despise. Besides, I have fond memories of the Chargers old stadium...I drove for the first time in life at age 13 while in that stadiums parking lot. The medians must have sensed I was a budding Chiefs fan though, cause they sure didn't like me none!

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Tyler out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Hey guys with our sucess we are seeing a great deal of posers and trolls in here. i can I hate it and probably get to upset over it.
    I think we should all make a pact not to respong to any trolls and posers that come in here.
    It wil take all of us to make this work..
    Fans of other teams are welcome on this site as long as they follow the rules. If you prefer to not read their banter about their inferior teams, then use the 'ignore user' button. It is your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by BoltWalt View Post
    I don't know if this is in reference to me but let me state I was here before the season began, and well before I actually joined I lurked. I am happy for you guys that your team is doing well and as I have said I wish the chiefs well in as much it does not impair the Chargers. My original idea of a troll was somebody who comes in under guise of a fan of the team to which the board is dedicated too, and by my very user name this would immediately obvious that my allegiance is given to the Bolts. I guess that you most likely will never see this unless somebody quotes this message.
    You and other fans are always welcome as long as you are respectful. And I believe you have been. Occasionally fans come on here and try to pick fights just for their entertainment. Those folks don't last long here.

Tyler out.
    Should I put sarcasm tags in this post for you?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

*`*yAwN*`*
    **ChiefsChick**

Just watch that you aren't throwing the troll title around for the sake of using it. The OP called me a troll in a game thread after asking a Cassel question. It was severely annoying as I've been nothing but KC proud since Christian Okoye and Barry Word were our 2-back threats.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast