Thread: Who is going to the Chiefs game in Indy this weekend?

Default Who is going to the Chiefs game in Indy this weekend?

If you are going to be there, send me an email at jeremy@chiefscrowd.com or send me a PM on this website.

I will be at the game and would like to put together a tailgate party this weekend.

A week or so ago, I read on Facebook somewhere, that X-Factor & others were trying to organize a group effort of Chiefs fans road tripping to Indy. Seems I remember someone mentioning possibly chartering a bus. Anyway, thought I'd mention there may be a group of Chiefs fans at Indy somewhere tailgating. I sure hope there's enough there to at least make a show of RED, haha. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I will be there.

I am riding up with a colts fan so I am going to be at the home teams mercy pregame.

You know about where you are going to be?

Unfortunatley I'm headed to Tampa for a week, so I'll be at the local Hooters or ESPN Sports Zone cheering our Chiefs to victory.

We put together an upscale tailgate for every Colts home game. The tent is climate controlled and has 8 fifty inch flat screens that broadcast the ESPN pregame coverage. We equip the tent with leather couches accompanied with high top tables and rounds. The tent itself is carpeted and has a great lounge like atmosphere with outside seating as well. We are locate just outside the west entrance to Lucas Oil Stadium.
    We have Ruth’s Chris serving all you can eat 6oz filets and great sides, we also have open premium bars for all you can drink ****tails and open bars for all you can drink beer and wine as well. We open the tailgate @ 9:30am.
    Colts fans are very friendly and we know Chiefs fans are as well from our trips to Arrowhead. We typically retail this for $75 per person, I would like to invite all Chief fans at a friendly price of $50 for all your food and drink—can’t beat it..
    Give us a call @ 317-299-4444 to register, please pass along the info to all your fans
    Last edited by kinnett; 10-07-2010 at 01:47 PM.

Dammit!! I Want To Go!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Dammit!! I Want To Go!!
    We have room. I'm going to buy tickets once I get there.

I have to work, so even if I could, I can't. But be sure that you have your Chiefs Red hat on!