Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Get on the Bandwagon now before it fills up

Default Get on the Bandwagon now before it fills up

I love how people that I have had this conversation with "What are you doing this weekend?" they ask. "I'm going (insert whatever I did that weekend) and then watch the Chiefs game." I say. "The Chiefs!!?? They suck!" Now these same haters are putting things on their facebook saying "Woohoo Chiefs only undefeated team in the NFL. GO CHIEFS!!"
    So to all the haters you better get on now because the seats are filling up. Are we gonna be beat Indy? I'm not sure but we got a great chance.

I've been on the Chiefs Bandwagon most of my life!

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    I am right up there with you because I have never got off of it since I got on in the 60's.

Pass the Koolaid

Me to, and it is to hard to jump these days, so I will just stay, as I have from the day I first watched the Chiefs on TV, black and white with much snowy intervenes and sound cutting out, to that first visit to Sacred Chiefs Ground, Arrowhead.

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS are, and have always been my TEAM!

, and damm proud of it!

I cant jump in cause i am prairie doggin it right now, but i will slide in...:)

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Pretty much same here! The Chiefs became a part of my dad's household in 1963 when they moved to KC, and such continued into my own household. Never jumped off when it was a rough ride, never tried to jump back on when it was a smooth ride...never will be a bandwagon fan, loyal to the core.

That said, I do have issues with bandwagon fans, they irritate me to no end. Indirectly, being a bandwagon fan makes a statement to ones lack of loyalty in other aspects. It amazes me how many people I will see locally sport the attire of whichever teams wins the Super Bowl each year...pfffffff!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Pretty much same here! The Chiefs became a part of my dad's household in 1963 when they moved to KC, and such continued into my own household. Never jumped off when it was a rough ride, never tried to jump back on when it was a smooth ride...never will be a bandwagon fan, loyal to the core.

That said, I do have issues with bandwagon fans, they irritate me to no end. Indirectly, being a bandwagon fan makes a statement to ones lack of loyalty in other aspects. It amazes me how many people I will see locally sport the attire of whichever teams wins the Super Bowl each year...pfffffff!
    Well said Connie, well said!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    What Chiefster said!

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalT View Post
    What Chiefster said!
    What CapitalT said I said!

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post

I don't think anyone on here is a bandwagon fan if you supported the Chiefs the through the Herm years and didn't jump ship you are now being rewarded.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    I love how people that I have had this conversation with "What are you doing this weekend?" they ask. "I'm going (insert whatever I did that weekend) and then watch the Chiefs game." I say. "The Chiefs!!?? They suck!" Now these same haters are putting things on their facebook saying "Woohoo Chiefs only undefeated team in the NFL. GO CHIEFS!!"
    So to all the haters you better get on now because the seats are filling up. Are we gonna be beat Indy? I'm not sure but we got a great chance.
    I am happy to welcome bandwagon fans. The more support this team gets, the more press they get, the more money the team makes.

Always nice to gain fans that may well remain fans for the rest of their lives.

Come on in! There's always plenty of room!

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker6000 View Post
    Hes gonna limp because the Chiefs will punch him in the groin.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    I don't think anyone on here is a bandwagon fan if you supported the Chiefs the through the Herm years and didn't jump ship you are now being rewarded.

Sooooo true.... Ive been a fan since 1972 I live and breath Chiefs football..always have always will....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast