Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trolls

Default Trolls

Hey guys with our sucess we are seeing a great deal of posers and trolls in here. i can I hate it and probably get to upset over it.
    I think we should all make a pact not to respong to any trolls and posers that come in here.
    It wil take all of us to make this work..

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Hey guys with our sucess we are seeing a great deal of posers and trolls in here. i can I hate it and probably get to upset over it.
    I think we should all make a pact not to respong to any trolls and posers that come in here.
    It wil take all of us to make this work..
    I agree in not feeding the trolls. But I have not seen an invasion of trolls. There might be fans from different teams that have their opinion but they aren't trolling.

Resident Celebrity

That's all we ask.

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    I agree in not feeding the trolls. But I have not seen an invasion of trolls. There might be fans from different teams that have their opinion but they aren't trolling.
    Agreed.

IMO anyone from another team is a troll. The bolt guy and others. I choose to not even reply anymore to some of our guys cause they are just way to sarcastic about anything and anyone.

Just becuase someone is a fan of another team does not mean they are a troll.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

1. troll
    One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

troll
    One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

As long as they areint being douchers, who cares?

well I guess they are trolls, cause all they want to do is disturb our forum...thanks for proving me right..

You got to expect that a site a good as this is going to attract fans from opponents. I think it is okay to banter with them, Just as long as we do not disrespect them for being a fan of there team, but if they are disrespecting the members of this site, that a show them the door. We have members of the Crowd, that are fans of other teams, the poor misguide folks are they, but they secretly wish and want to be Chiefs. So just get along with them, and understand, they have not yet seen the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    well I guess they are trolls, cause all they want to do is disturb our forum...thanks for proving me right..
    Well I want a forum where fans from other teams can feel welcome to share their opinions as long as it's not rude. Now if they're in here always posting "Hey guys y'all should have kept Larry Johnson he's awesome!!!! The Chiefs management sucks!!!! Your colors look like ketchup and mustard!!!!" then I wouldn't like it and say they were a troll. But as long as they are respectful and share an intelligent opinion.. I'll welcome them.

Resident Celebrity

Actually ive seen you calling out people as trolls, who where not trolling.

If you want to see a troll, visit the 4chan, darkfall, APB, Champions, Something Awful or Steam forums.

These other team fans are playing nice.

Just calm. Itll be ok. I think Coach will determine whether they are part of the forum or not.

Also this post belongs in off topic~

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast