Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Football Gameplan's 2010 Week 5 Preview Video - Chiefs vs Colts

Default Football Gameplan's 2010 Week 5 Preview Video - Chiefs vs Colts

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueylUIoNlHM"]Chiefs vs Colts Video Preview[/ame]

Good Afternoon Chiefs Fans!! Good Luck this Week!!

P.S.

I apologize for the sound this week!

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Wow. You're going to look like a genius if we pull it off, 8 point underdogs!

I picked em too..will i be a genius too??

I agree with each and every one of you!!

GO CHIEFS!!! 4-0!! to be soon! YEEHAW!!

Like the video overall too EmDiggy, nice job!! :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Thanks Everybody for the Feedback!! I really do feel as though you guys matchup extremely well against the Colts.. It just comes down to whether or not Cassel can make the plays in the passing game needed. It won't have to be much...just a few

Quote Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
    Thanks Everybody for the Feedback!! I really do feel as though you guys matchup extremely well against the Colts.. It just comes down to whether or not Cassel can make the plays in the passing game needed. It won't have to be much...just a few
    Thanks for having the courage to pick us this week! This is a huge game for us!

I think this game will be more exciting than I care for. I think we'll all be on the edge of our seat for this game.

However, I really believe in the youth of this team. Moeaki may be the most underlooked player in the league right now.

Quote Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
    If Cassel can come out and hit a big play right away I think that would be a HUGE help to the Chiefs. It won't let the Colts stack the box to stop the running game.Cassel has to show he can do something or we won't be able to run the ball much even against there bad running D.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    If Cassel can come out and hit a big play right away I think that would be a HUGE help to the Chiefs. It won't let the Colts stack the box to stop the running game.Cassel has to show he can do something or we won't be able to run the ball much even against there bad running D.
    The key to this game will be Cassel. convert a few 3rd downs, do not turn it over. The two teams that have beat the Colts threw for an avg. of 135 yds./game! of course, they ran a ton on them(Colts)Tex-257 and Jags-174. the time of possession was virtually even in both of these games also. I'm rambling, I'm nervous. tomorrows win will be huge!!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I would really like to see an on-side kick early in this game. Take a shot at getting an extra posession.

But you definitely touched on some of the advantages that I see the Chiefs having in this game.

A 3-4 defense that has been playing well, a strong running game and the play-makers in our defensive backfield.

I would also point out the return game as a Chiefs advantage.

The one thing that troubles me the most, aside from the fact that Payton Manning is still scheduled to start, is the homefield advantage. Especially considering the turf aspect.

Bold pick this week. I am picking The Chiefs as well.

Hope we are both right.
    i strongly disagree with the onside kick...that arguably can be called the play that beat the colts in the super bowl and when they watch our game film, they will see that we made that move against the 9ers

i dont think well be able to get away with an onside kick

Vassal unfortunately will have to have perfect game with 70 percent completion for u's to win, he i's at about 55 percent for the season so far. They will put 8-9 in the box every play and jyst blitz all day.
    We have to pass today.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12