Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow I will get to watch Chiefs

Default Wow I will get to watch Chiefs

Wow I just found out I will get to watch the Chiefs again this year on TV living in Dallas we hardly ever get to see them. The second game is an AFC/NFC East team or Houston. I am flying to Maine tomorrow and the Chiefs are the game that will be televised there so I told my wife I will not be site seeing Sunday because this may be the only other game I get to see this year I don't do the bar scene and I don't like Satellite.

GO CHIEFS GO FIGHT WIN

Good to hear. I also get to see them on CBS Sunday morning, here in San Diego. Lucky us. I dont like the hassle of getting out to the bar every Sunday at 930 anyways.

Off topic, but what part of Maine are you going to? I ask because I actually used to live up in Limestone. Cold as hell 9 months out of the year...

It's on tv here in NYC, but I will be at bar.

I get to see most Chiefs games on tv when the darn rams and bears are not on CBS at the same time or the Chiefs are not on fox. Can't wait to see this game.

Quote Originally Posted by MDChiefs! View Post
    Good to hear. I also get to see them on CBS Sunday morning, here in San Diego. Lucky us. I dont like the hassle of getting out to the bar every Sunday at 930 anyways.

Off topic, but what part of Maine are you going to? I ask because I actually used to live up in Limestone. Cold as hell 9 months out of the year...
    We will be in Rockport for 6 nights then going somewhere in central Vermont (don't remember town name) for 3 night and finally going to Plymoyth for the last 4 nights.

I was thinking that it would start at 11:00 but after reading MDChiefs reply it will be 1:00 won't it duh and just think I spent 12 months in Boston in about 8 years training you would think I would know they were ahead.

Anyhow I hope the leaves cooperate and are turning for me just like I hope the Chiefs cooperate and win for me.

GO CHIEFS GO WIN!

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    Wow I just found out I will get to watch the Chiefs again this year on TV living in Dallas we hardly ever get to see them. The second game is an AFC/NFC East team or Houston. I am flying to Maine tomorrow and the Chiefs are the game that will be televised there so I told my wife I will not be site seeing Sunday because this may be the only other game I get to see this year I don't do the bar scene and I don't like Satellite.

GO CHIEFS GO FIGHT WIN
    AWESOME!! I already left you a Facebook comment blessing your journey, so won't repeat myself, hahaha.

GO CHIEFS!! SCALP MANNING & his boys!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post

GO CHIEFS GO FIGHT WIN
    I stream a lot of games online. If you want I can give you some good sites.

Cool Dave, Enjoy man.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

We get to see the Donkey- Raven game. oh joy.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    I stream a lot of games online. If you want I can give you some good sites.
    are they real good quality? like hd or almost hd without interruption?
    any info you have as i had sunday ticket for 4 years and am now "stuck" with cable. i live in wi, so no chiefs games ever get shown here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast