Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Chief's two stupidest moves in recent years

Hybrid View

Default The Chief's two stupidest moves in recent years

Here are my two: Trading Jared Allen and releasing Bernard Pollard. What are yours?

Reading this thread
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Reading this thread
    ...This

and replying to it.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    ...This

and replying to it.
    Reading this thread

Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

Reading this thread
    Wow your so clever. Now go slit your wrist with some hockey skates. Stupid Candadian! This is about the Chiefs not yourself, nobody gives a damn about your own decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Wow your so clever. Now go slit your wrist with some hockey skates. Stupid Candadian! This is about the Chiefs not yourself, nobody gives a damn about your own decisions.
    Go F#CK yourself pus$y
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Go F#CK yourself pus
    No need for that language if you act rude to other people don't be surprised if they act rude back.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    This was your response to a joking comment I made. Slit my wrists...what, cause I dont want to revisiti the Jared Allen trade again. Please dont get all high and mighty about how you are treated. You dont like that I duscuss tailgating and going to games with friends, use the ignore button. But please dont act like you are the smartest guy around because you figured out that trading Jared Allen was not a good idea.

I think I just go more "Stupider" reading the title.

The worst move the Chiefs made is letting Marty get away...hiring Herm Edwards...trading Jared Allen away...and not trying harder to keep Gonzalez..oh and letting T-rich go as well.

But good things have happened from those occurrences so I can't say I regret them too much. We got Flowers and Charles from Jared Allen..and Arenas from the TG trade.

Just remember that what hadn't happen, the future would have been drastically different.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I think I just go more "Stupider" reading the title.

The worst move the Chiefs made is letting Marty get away...hiring Herm Edwards...trading Jared Allen away...and not trying harder to keep Gonzalez..oh and letting T-rich go as well.

But good things have happened from those occurrences so I can't say I regret them too much. We got Flowers and Charles from Jared Allen..and Arenas from the TG trade.

Just remember that what hadn't happen, the future would have been drastically different.
    I don't think that's possible. I'm not a grammar nazi, but even my 5 year old nephew could write a better insult than that.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast