Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MartyBall

Hybrid View

Default MartyBall

I watched the Charger vs the Faders game and it was Art Shell standing on the sidelines looking shell shocked as the chargers handed them their heads. It was classic MartyBall and it worked against an eneffective Raider Offence. Take Heart Chief's Fans we are not out of this yet, the early bye is going to work in our favor, we get Trent healthy with a minimum of two games and then we get to work, I refuse Gloom and Doom we are still in this thing until the fat lady sings. GO CHIEF'S!!!

Default Re: MartyBall

kenny1937 wrote:
    I watched the Charger vs the Faders game and it was Art Shell standing on the sidelines looking shell shocked as the chargers handed them their heads. It was classic MartyBall and it worked against an eneffective Raider Offence. Take Heart Chief's Fans we are not out of this yet, the early bye is going to work in our favor, we get Trent healthy with a minimum of two games and then we get to work, I refuse Gloom and Doom we are still in this thing until the fat lady sings. GO CHIEF'S!!!

I gotta tell ya last night I could have sworn I heard her warmin up.

That was just me, I dropped the piano on my toe,
    you can still hear me screaming (grin)

Heck, I think her mouth is already opening.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    Just waiting for the first low note.

Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    Dude, didn't you watch the game yesterday? How can you get lower than Trent going down like that?

Don't say it.... Don't tempt fate man..... I am telling you.... Don't even think it...... :evil:
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    Dude, didn't you watch the game yesterday? How can you get lower than Trent going down like that?

Don't say it.... Don't tempt fate man..... I am telling you.... Don't even think it...... :evil:
    "I, I couldn't help it. It just popped in there!.....It's the Stay Puffed Marshmellow Man..."

When you say "we are still in this thing" You do mean the race for third place in the AFC west, right?

chief31 wrote:
    When you say "we are still in this thing" You do mean the race for third place in the AFC west, right?

With Hermiball we got last place nailed down, and to think I complained about MartyBall.

:pint: :pint:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast