Thread: Statistically speaking, Chiefs highly likely to go to Superbowl this year?!

Default Statistically speaking, Chiefs highly likely to go to Superbowl this year?!

Just saw the 2-min drill segment on ESPN and boomer mentioned the statistical fact that the last team to remain undefeated in the NFL has made Superbowl appearance for the past 9 seasons!!!

Not sure how predictive stats are but that is certainly good news.

Btw, just registered but have been a fan for all my 12 years that I've been in KC/America. And it is very exciting that the Chiefs seems to be doing so well this year.

Welcome to the crowd

And I love this thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ginmqi View Post
    Just saw the 2-min drill segment on ESPN and boomer mentioned the statistical fact that the last team to remain undefeated in the NFL has made Superbowl appearance for the past 9 seasons!!!

Not sure how predictive stats are but that is certainly good news.

Btw, just registered but have been a fan for all my 12 years that I've been in KC/America. And it is very exciting that the Chiefs seems to be doing so well this year.
    Welcome to Chiefs Crowd...the best of the best Chiefs fans reside here!! REALLY! NO LIE!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~