Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Colts showing a lot of respect...

Post Colts showing a lot of respect...

players, coaches really speaking well about the Chiefs.
    http://www.colts.com/sub.cfm?page=vi...4-8f570c3b8ec2

man, can't wait. i live in texas and i am around by cowboy fans and denver fans. This win will really shut thier mouths.

GO CHIEFS!!!!

The Chiefs have a Chance to get a lot more respect from the NFL this week. If we can beat the Colts they will have no choice but to show us more respect. But it is nice to see that some teams are starting to respect us.

i just love watching espn and seeing the chiefs being a main topic of discussion. hope they keep it up and show that this is a new chapter in the chiefs saga and a new contender in the NFL. just love seeing all this publicity!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    The Chiefs have a Chance to get a lot more respect from the NFL this week. If we can beat the Colts they will have no choice but to show us more respect. But it is nice to see that some teams are starting to respect us.
    Not a lot more, it will be "what's wrong with the colts" more then chiefs are good. Stupid media.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Not a lot more, it will be "what's wrong with the colts" more then chiefs are good. Stupid media.
    Heck, the media has already set the stage for Manning & Colts excuses. They're gonna blame a Colts loss on their injuries, focus point & conversation on that apsect, rather than focus much on the Chiefs being a talented and superior team.

Maybe after we beat the Colts & Texans on the road, eyebrows will begin to raise and the Chiefs will be given more than a brief look or mention.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Boxermm187 View Post
    i just love watching espn and seeing the chiefs being a main topic of discussion. hope they keep it up and show that this is a new chapter in the chiefs saga and a new contender in the NFL. just love seeing all this publicity!!!!
    I'm confused though, cause some Chiefs fans like yourself, mention the media is giving the Chiefs positive coverage & taking note...yet others I read say the opposite, that the media is saying the Chiefs are a fluke, lucky being 3-0.

I live in the remote country, no cable or satellite for TV...I'm not able to see any coverage of the Chiefs. My PC is old... websites like ESPN, NFL have too many scripts & flash incompatible with my PC...they jamb/freeze my PC up. I can't read Chiefs media coverage online as a result. I rely on what I'm able to read here at Chiefs Crowd & related Chiefs Facebook pages.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

we will have to beat indy and houston to get respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I'm confused though, cause some Chiefs fans like yourself, mention the media is giving the Chiefs positive coverage & taking note...yet others I read say the opposite, that the media is saying the Chiefs are a fluke, lucky being 3-0.

I live in the remote country, no cable or satellite for TV...I'm not able to see any coverage of the Chiefs. My PC is old... websites like ESPN, NFL have too many scripts & flash incompatible with my PC...they jamb/freeze my PC up. I can't read Chiefs media coverage online as a result. I rely on what I'm able to read here at Chiefs Crowd & related Chiefs Facebook pages.
    Connie you are correct, I have only seen 2 people on TV give the Chiefs some credit and say they can win, but everyone else is saying otherwise. I HATE STEVE MERIUCHI!!!!
    They are already talking about Indy's injuries. A Chiefs fan making some basement video doesnt constitute media.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post

Most shows and sites I have been to have said good things about our Chiefs but at the same time have said we are no match for the Colts. I have been glued to espn, the NFL network, fox sports and every website known to man the last week or so and so far have only seen two people, two that have picked the Chiefs to beat the Colts today. To me, this is a good thing, excluding the last three years we have always done good as the big underdog. Today is a test, we know it, Haley and the Chiefs know it. I think we will suprise alot of people. The KC flag is flying High in the front yard and flags on my truck and van. Let the games begin and let's show this Great Country who we really are! Gooo Chiefs!

Anyone who thought the Chiefs were going to go into Indy and beat Manning in his backyard is completely biased. We had no chance...they werent the explosive offense they usually were, and they still beat us.....terrible decision making on both sides also, not to mention we need a new QB...

dude get out you Indy poser!!!!!!!!

we beat ourselves, Indy did nothing to stop us, we should have won 28-19 easy!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast