Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Dwayne Bowe

Default Dwayne Bowe

I am hating that Mother Fer right now catch the flipping TD,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    Not gonna lie...I'm starting to get a man crush on one Tony Moeaki....

j/k

I am too!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

same here. i think he catch's that TD pass. guy's gonna be a tool
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

This is something I have never done as a fan and that is blame one person for a loss. There are reasons for thoughts on this. Up until the blown catch in the endzone we were flat out playing the colts in all aspects and it showed. Bowe is in the NFL he had both hands on the ball so that to me means he should have caught that pass. Had that happened I believe imo the colts would have been done for and the defense would have closed the game for us. I was a bowe fan until that drop, I rolled without grumbling at all the drops before but i am done. Trade the no bowe show!

Oh yea, you all can include me in on that!

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    This is something I have never done as a fan and that is blame one person for a loss. There are reasons for thoughts on this. Up until the blown catch in the endzone we were flat out playing the colts in all aspects and it showed. Bowe is in the NFL he had both hands on the ball so that to me means he should have caught that pass. Had that happened I believe imo the colts would have been done for and the defense would have closed the game for us. I was a bowe fan until that drop, I rolled without grumbling at all the drops before but i am done. Trade the no bowe show!
    He didn't cause the team to lose even though he played a big part in it. Fact of the matter the team is still 3-1 and realistically most of us probably didn't expect to win in Indy. The fact that it was in our grasp bothers me. This team still proved it is better than most think and Blaming the loss on people won't help anyone.

I am done venting on Bowe, it is time to beat the Texans.

the better, (more attention) Tony gets the less attention Bowe will get. Like our other Tony, he will take a lot of heat off of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    He didn't cause the team to lose even though he played a big part in it. Fact of the matter the team is still 3-1 and realistically most of us probably didn't expect to win in Indy. The fact that it was in our grasp bothers me. This team still proved it is better than most think and Blaming the loss on people won't help anyone.

I am done venting on Bowe, it is time to beat the Texans.
    I am done as well. I did in fact believe we would win indy but the tex game is the one I was worried about. Now that we almost won at indy I actually think we stand a chance this week. I do think haley and Co. have this team moving in a direction that none of us saw coming, I think this team being tough and all will respond very well after a loss. they are breeding winners!

You all dog on Bowe, but other teams would be chomping at the bit to get him. I see us trading him for a third or fourth, whoever picks him up will laugh their A of that they got a solid number 2 receiver so cheap. I could see the Cards picking him up and having fitzgerald on one side and bowe on the other. Bowe will end up having a career year 1200 yards and close to 10 td's. Then you all will know (but never admit to it) that Bowe was not utilized properly and that Matt Cassel throws a ball this is hard to catch. Under other QB's Bowe was a succses under Cassel failure. BTW Bowe was not the only WR that dropped a ball Jamaal dropped one so did Mccluster and Chambers. The is a reason we had so many drops last year it wasn't just bowe it was all our guys. Everyone brags on Moeaki and I'm with you I think the guy is AWESOME and one of the reasons is he caught a horribly thrown ball when he was wide open. Moeaki jumped up into the air was completely sideways and caught the ball behind his damn head he is awesome Matt Cassel's throw was not. All you haters will see though.
    Last edited by figcrostic; 10-12-2010 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    You all dog on Bowe, but other teams would be chomping at the bit to get him. I see us trading him for a third or fourth, whoever picks him up will laugh their A of that they got a solid number 2 receiver so cheap. I could see the Cards picking him up and having fitzgerald on one side and bowe on the other and Bower will end up having a career year 1200 yards and close to 10 td's.
    Who cares, if he cant do that here then he does us absolutely no good. And giving up a 3 or 4 isnt exactly chomping at the bit to get him.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    You all dog on Bowe, but other teams would be chomping at the bit to get him. I see us trading him for a third or fourth, whoever picks him up will laugh their A of that they got a solid number 2 receiver so cheap. I could see the Cards picking him up and having fitzgerald on one side and bowe on the other. Bowe will end up having a career year 1200 yards and close to 10 td's. Then you all will know (but never admit to it) that Bowe was not utilized properly and that Matt Cassel throws a ball this is hard to catch. Under other QB's Bowe was a succses under Cassel failure. BTW Bowe was not the only WR that dropped a ball Jamaal dropped one so did Mccluster and Chambers. The is a reason we had so many drops last year it wasn't just bowe it was all our guys. Everyone brags on Moeaki and I'm with you I think the guy is AWESOME and one of the reasons is he caught a horribly thrown ball when he was wide open. Moeaki jumped up into the air was completely sideways and caught the ball behind his damn head he is awesome Matt Cassel's throw was not. All you haters will see though.
    HAHAHA, dude, just say no to drugs.

Teams are already laughing because we spent a first round draft pick for a third round player (if that). Yeah they would be laughing alright.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast