Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Dwayne Bowe

Default Dwayne Bowe

I am hating that Mother Fer right now catch the flipping TD,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I think Bowe can be a real good number 2 in the NFL. If we can get a TRUE number 1 then I think we will see a much better Bowe. Bowe had his best year when we had a HUGE weapon at TE. If we get anther Huge weapon someone that makes the D use double covarge I would love to see what Bowe can do. I think then we will see good things from him. And I think that would also help Cassel out. I still think that Cassel could be a long term starting qb in the NFL I would like to see him get a number 1 wr something that I don't think we have right now.
    Agree I think we need a number 1 guy, Moeaki is looking to be a solid TE. We need to start using Mccluster more everytime he touches the ball it's money. I wanna see him playing slot more or using him on screens more. If we get a solid 1 we can make Bowe a 2 and Chambers and Horn or Mccluster or whomever can fight for the 3rd spot. I honestly think Bowe is our third best wr in Chiefs history TG at 1 Eddie Kennison at 2 and then Bowe.

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalT View Post
    You sure you're not reading Anthony Gonzalez of Indi? ... and didn't Bowe have twice as many drops as Dallas Clark in 2008?

Bowe has gotta go.
    Why does Bowe have to go? You act like there are guys on the depth chart that we can just plug in and play a lot better. I realize he has a problem with dropping the ball. He's developing into an all-around wide receiver though, one that can block in the running game (as Haley has complimented him on). Simply saying he has to go does nothing to improve the Chiefs' team as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Why does Bowe have to go? You act like there are guys on the depth chart that we can just plug in and play a lot better. I realize he has a problem with dropping the ball. He's developing into an all-around wide receiver though, one that can block in the running game (as Haley has complimented him on). Simply saying he has to go does nothing to improve the Chiefs' team as a whole.
    The chiefs would not only not improve as a team if they just got rid of Bowe that would make them worse. We simply do not have much at the WR spot right now and we have to use what we have. I would like to keep Bowe long term but get a number 1 WR that would help the Chiefs more then getting rid of Bowe.

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalT View Post
    You sure you're not reading Anthony Gonzalez of Indi? ... and didn't Bowe have twice as many drops as Dallas Clark in 2008?

Bowe has gotta go.
    Sorry I meant Anthony good catch. Who are we supposed to replace Bowe with? Whether you like it or not Bowe is our best receiver. Bowe is not a burner so it takes him longer to get open Matt Cassel needs to be more patient with the man and when the play breaks apart for gods sake mad I'm glad you aren't taking sacks like you did but look downfield guys are getting open.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    The chiefs would not only not improve as a team if they just got rid of Bowe that would make them worse. We simply do not have much at the WR spot right now and we have to use what we have. I would like to keep Bowe long term but get a number 1 WR that would help the Chiefs more then getting rid of Bowe.
    Imagine if we would have gotten a guy like Boldin or Moss with Bowe that would be beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Agree I think we need a number 1 guy, Moeaki is looking to be a solid TE. We need to start using Mccluster more everytime he touches the ball it's money. I wanna see him playing slot more or using him on screens more. If we get a solid 1 we can make Bowe a 2 and Chambers and Horn or Mccluster or whomever can fight for the 3rd spot. I honestly think Bowe is our third best wr in Chiefs history TG at 1 Eddie Kennison at 2 and then Bowe.
    Crap almost forgot Otis Taylor so that makes Bowe 4th best

So I have been saying for a year and a half that I dislike Bowe. I simply don't see where the love for him comes from. I keep hearing about his "track record". Ya, he dropped too many balls last year too! So for those who seem to like him for whatever reason, when does the love fest end? If he continues to drop balls, especially balls in the end zone for the rest of this year, will you feel the same as you do now and have since we got him? His track record you speak of indicates that he drops too many balls. Again, if he has the same year he had last year do you still want him on the Chiefs?

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    So I have been saying for a year and a half that I dislike Bowe. I simply don't see where the love for him comes from. I keep hearing about his "track record". Ya, he dropped too many balls last year too! So for those who seem to like him for whatever reason, when does the love fest end? If he continues to drop balls, especially balls in the end zone for the rest of this year, will you feel the same as you do now and have since we got him? His track record you speak of indicates that he drops too many balls. Again, if he has the same year he had last year do you still want him on the Chiefs?
    Good question; I have to admit that I am completely dissatisfied with his overall performance to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    I've backed him, but the drops are not getting better. I'm not against getting rid of him, but find someone to replace him first. That's my only concern. Who replaces him? As it is now, we have him under control through the end of 2011. If he hasn't fixed his drops problem by then then the organization needs to find a suitable replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I've backed him, but the drops are not getting better. I'm not against getting rid of him, but find someone to replace him first. That's my only concern. Who replaces him? As it is now, we have him under control through the end of 2011. If he hasn't fixed his drops problem by then then the organization needs to find a suitable replacement.
    I endorse this message 100 percent. If we get rid of him so be it but right now he's the best we got.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast