Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Dwayne Bowe

Default Dwayne Bowe

I am hating that Mother Fer right now catch the flipping TD,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Here's your only problem who are you going to replace him nobody else had had success look at matt Cassel's completion percentage d-bowe is not the only one not catching the ball. I love how people are willing to give Cassel years to develop and D-bowe has a few bad games and so does Cassel and somehow we blame it all on d-bowe and nothing gets on Cassel mr teflon don. Maybe they both are too blame ever think of that?
    You never cease to amaze do ya? I have said Cassel needs to be better but Bowe was drafted in the FIRST ROUND remember? He was to be our GO TO guy. In his last 20 games he has had the 2nd most drops in the league. I don't even give a rats a$$ about the suspension or his craving to be a DIVA receiver. All I want him to do is CATCH THE DAMN BALL! We are playing the worst pass defense in the league this week. If he drops passes this week that are within 5 feet of him, I would cut his a$$ on the spot regardless of who we have to fill his position. We could insert a shmoe off the street to do what he has done this far so I'm certain we have a back up that can fill in. Tell me again why you have been so impressed by this guy? I know, it's all the QB's fault right? He hasn't put every ball between the numbers. Well, watch Peyton Manning this week, 8 out of 10 of his balls are nowhere near the numbers.....ON PURPOSE!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    You never cease to amaze do ya? I have said Cassel needs to be better but Bowe was drafted in the FIRST ROUND remember? He was to be our GO TO guy. In his last 20 games he has had the 2nd most drops in the league. I don't even give a rats a$$ about the suspension or his craving to be a DIVA receiver. All I want him to do is CATCH THE DAMN BALL! We are playing the worst pass defense in the league this week. If he drops passes this week that are within 5 feet of him, I would cut his a$$ on the spot regardless of who we have to fill his position. We could insert a shmoe off the street to do what he has done this far so I'm certain we have a back up that can fill in. Tell me again why you have been so impressed by this guy? I know, it's all the QB's fault right? He hasn't put every ball between the numbers. Well, watch Peyton Manning this week, 8 out of 10 of his balls are nowhere near the numbers.....ON PURPOSE!!!!!!!!
    This is so true. Average receivers in the NFL have to be able to adjust to where the ball is thrown and haul it in. This catch on Sunday reminded me so much of the one Bowe didn't make. This is textbook from Washington Redskin Anthony Armstrong (not a big name receiver mind you):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e28DIcG3uxI"]YouTube - Anthony Armstrong TD Catch 10/10/10[/ame]

Great catch! Look guys, as I have said I am thrilled that we have the record we do. It's been a while since we have been in this position but my worry is that if we don't get better, this will be very short lived. We had a PRIME OPPORTUNITY to be 4-1 and better position within the division. In my opinion, Dwayne Bowe is one of and the biggest reason we are not. If he catches that PERFECTLY THROWN BALL in the end zone for 6, that puts us up 13-9 and with the way our D was playing creates even more pressure on Manning to press. We obviously had his number or maybe he had an off game but none the less, we had him rattled.

In this league, with the offense we have at this point you can not afford to piss away games like this. Dwayne Bowe pissed this game away. He has been one of if not the most inconsistant receiver in the league for a year and a half. All this talk about his change in attitude and his offseason workouts have not seemed to have transformed his on field performance because he continues to drop balls. When I watch other receivers, some seem to just give 110%, go all out for every ball whether the throw is perfect or not. When I watch Bowe it seems like he is giving about 75%. Just kinda goes after it slow, looking to run before he actually catches it, looking for the hit before he actually catches it etc.. Whatever the case may be, in my opinion this guy has been given ample opportunity to prove himsels as a number one pick and has failed miserably. I think the coaches have lost confidence in him, I think his QB has lost confidence in him and if this continues, the entire team is going to lose confidence in him and it will become a bigger issue than it is now off the filed because guys will start to say something to him and he will get bent. To me, this week he has a one game tryout to prove his worth. If he does well, he has another one game tryout. After what he has delivered in the last 20 games, he has to go out and prove to his teammates and coaches as well as the fans that he is worth his paycheck. If he doesn't they should cut him and give some of his money to someone who will atleast give 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    This is so true. Average receivers in the NFL have to be able to adjust to where the ball is thrown and haul it in. This catch on Sunday reminded me so much of the one Bowe didn't make. This is textbook from Washington Redskin Anthony Armstrong (not a big name receiver mind you):

Watch this for comparison.

NFL Videos: GameDay: Chiefs vs. Colts highlights

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Those catches (or lack of) are so remarkably similar.

Can I already start the campaign for drafting one AJ Green? The dude is just phenominal! I think so many of the balls caught by him are out of place or he has to adjust to them. Great hands! Not to mention this last Saturday he caught a ball and went down HARD and he still held on to the ball. If we could get him I'd be doing cart wheels til opening day...might be a bit dizzy but I'll just claim I've been drinking with Canada. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    Can I already start the campaign for drafting one AJ Green? The dude is just phenominal! I think so many of the balls caught by him are out of place or he has to adjust to them. Great hands! Not to mention this last Saturday he caught a ball and went down HARD and he still held on to the ball. If we could get him I'd be doing cart wheels til opening day...might be a bit dizzy but I'll just claim I've been drinking with Canada. ;)
    I would not mind us getting him. I don't think we will be picking low enough to get him but if he's there when it comes our turn to draft I would not be upset at all if his name was on the draft card.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    If A.J. Green is there when it comes the Chiefs turn to pick in the 2011 draft -- I agree that they should take him.

I want either one of these guys!! I've watched them both play the last 3 years and they are both sure handed machines!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPM5ttLp_Qg"]YouTube - TITUS YOUNG 2010[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW8UJYR3bCU&feature=related"]YouTube - Boise State Broncos 2009 - #2 Austin Pettis[/ame]

I would go ape **** if we got either one cause i know there will be no drops! and titus is FAST.. Austin is deceiving quick

how do you embed youtube on this site
    Last edited by figcrostic; 10-13-2010 at 07:19 PM.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast